Reviews for The Red Line Playlist
yellhuzzah chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Wow, Johnny, those are all awesome :) I read the fic too, several times, and I absolutely love it. I don't know if you're still looking for a way to contac Winndsinger, but you could review on her story, and she'll read it (hopefully) and respond, or you could click on their name and then on Send Message or email them. Hope this helps, and I'll be waiting for more songs! :)

~A
ChOcOlAtE rAiNbOw Cd'S chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
i've read this fic and i have to agree with you that it is a hell of a fanfic. it's one of my favorites because you don't really see something similar to the plot or characters anywhere else. what was your favorite chapter? mine was chapter 39. not afraid anymore. i liked how the native americans were so willing to help a total stranger. it was pretty cool considering they were thet same that had given Edward and Bella their names. and that they found each other and that Bella got out of the car before it exploded. all thanks to that fortune...i think that the lady at the chinese restaurant knew what the fortunes were before she gave them the cookies. she probably knew that those two little papers would help them. lol welps update soon!