Reviews for Princely Names
Leiyran chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
I'd love to hear of Julian and Anton's adventures.
Lady Vyxen chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Sooo Hermione is told that she's supposed to be something different than populating Wizarding World, but at the same time they discuss names for three children. Isn't Severus here a bit hypocritical? :)
I laughed hard at Draco marrying a woman named after a city in Oregon. But hey! We have PARIS Hilton. Draco can always say that he'd spent last night in Astoria and nobody would be wiser ;)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Love this!
Adriana chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is such a cute little story. It brought a smile to my face.
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Yay for the NW people! I thought I was the only one!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Yeah, Idk which is worse-constellation names or dictatorial Roman Emperors' names. lol I just loved this! Being a history major who speaks Chinese and is obsessed with Mao Ze-dong and modern China, I loved all the references to this part of history during their witty repartee. Oh, and I just got done reading Edgar Snow's Red Star Over China, so when I saw that, I was like, Yeahhhhhh! :P
I M Sterling chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
lol...Oh this is wonderful from start to finish! Why didn't I find this sooner?!
Alexa1993 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Nice! _
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Great story!
Snowbear chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I absolutely LOVE the concept of frizzle-frazzling!
forsnape chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So funny!I laughed at the Tzu-Hsi Prince!
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Very hilarious. I really liked the way everything worked out.
Librasmile chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I could have sworn that I'd read this before and reviewed it. Well let me correct that right now )

This was great. I'm really rather wishy-washy when it comes to Hermione/Sev pairings because I prefer her with Draco. But this was funny, sharp, well written and unsentimental so I quite enjoyed it.

Also, even though it's a small thing, I loved the names you came up with for the muggle-magic field, bio-alchemy. I also liked the company name AlchiTech, Ltd. I even liked the slang of "brainbox," "frazzle" for hardware, and "frizzle" for software. Because all of this shows me that you're THINKING. You're taking the care to polish your work.

If anything hits me like nails down a chalkboard, it's when authors come up with RIDICULOUS names for people, places or things that have no roots, no grounding in reality but are just clearly wish-fulfillment nonsense. ( It's a clear sign that you've stumbled into a horrid Mary Sue when the female OC has what I call one of the Barbie Doll names * shudder *).

Your story has NONE of that. THANK YOU!

Well done )
Mione21 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really enjoyed being privy to this little conversation between Severus and Hermione, through which I constantly had to laugh. Reading about them living in sin and naming their subsequent bastard children is really entertaining. Can't wait to read more!
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 4/12/2011