Reviews for The Language of After
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
In which Sam adjusts to having the Allspark imprinted in his mind. I like how visual you made this. It make Sam a less-stupid character. ;)
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Its like a secret language you learn as a kid, only you can't actually speak it...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was good.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Nice idea, I like how you haven't gotten bogged down in the explanations and potential freak outs, Sam and friends just sort of rolled with the blow and it worked out really well.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
LOL, way to go Sam, after all one can only freak out so many times right? Thanks for sharing
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha, I love how calmly everyone accepts that Sam is becoming something not-all-human. It's so true that there's a limit as to how much you can freak out after you get weird things thrown at you a certain number of times. Sam has reached that point quite a while ago, I'd wager.
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Interesting set-up for the next story, and for Sam's role among the Autobots. (Transcription? Hope he's not subject to writer's cramp!) Nice to know the data dump is not lost, and finally accessible. (Always hated those shows where Indiana Jones or some such discovers a long-lost ancient temple, and ends up destroying it. Knowledge that survived for hundreds [thousands] of years, and you broke it? For shame!)

With many thanks for a quieter vignette,

db
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
that endings a bit of a surprise...i had to read it 3 times just to get it. very good little piece with excellent interactions. cheers
Raining Ink chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Like it. I like it very much. It feels more like a first chapter than a one-shot, but I enjoyed it. Thank you. ;)
BeeBee's girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
liked it!
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It's great to see some aftermath of the Symbol thing here. You have to wonder if it's the entire history...it's probably not just going to go away right? It only makes sense that Sam would be able to use it...Excellent job!
Sipi3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This one was interesting. will it continue some day? hopefully. .o/
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very nice. Obviously, Sam would have some interesting side-effects from all he's been through, and I like this interpretation of that concept.
Faecat chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Well done. I like how this flows. It could easily go on...hint hint...LOL. good idea.
Soului chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice one-shot. I love post ROTF fics. In case you didn't get my other review (I got an error message when I tried to send it), I really love your ongoing multi-chapt fic as well. I felt downright dirty after reading the second chapter, but I guess that means you were doing something right huh? lol.