Reviews for Sleeper Cell
quiero queso chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Awesome. This read like a real episode, and they were so in character. Thanks so much for sharing, you're very talented!
PADavis chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Great pacing up through the end. Loved the S4 setting too. Congrats on the new story up too.

PADavis chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I really liked this - Dean's claustrophobia, imagining the fire down below and the screaming. The S4 material was deftly handled, Sam's guilt and relief at not yet being discovered, very clear.

PADavis chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Oh love the big hole in the ground and Dean um... next chapter coming up.

PADavis chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Like the talk between Bobby and Dean here.

PADavis chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Scads of irate ghosts. Something to look forward to. But why do I want someone to say Cristo to Bobby? I'm paranoid I think...

PADavis chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Like the pacing in this chapter. Makes me wonder why you need all those upcoming chapters to deal with one demon. But then I know you are sneaky. Pistol whippings good too, of coure!

PADavis chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hey Sue - sorry to be so late reviewing. I was delighted to have so much by you in my inbox, and am not determimed to catch up. So, S4 angst, and boys in peril.

I'm in.

Agent Five chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Yay! I got the creepy spooky stuff that I hoped for and the added bonus of Dean & Sam side by side and working together as a team. Love that they went back to put her to rest. Nice touch.

It's like 2 weeks to season 5 and I can't wait! Sincerely hoping it's everything we all deserve from Kripke. In the meantime, your bunnies are welcome to hassle you! x
Wings of White and Black chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
This was really good. Being a fan of the show I can tell you that as I read, I could actually see it as if it were an actual episode. Keep up the awesome work.
Linnie McCary chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Nice job, Sue! Fast-paced, boys in character, interesting use of Mansfield's history and rep, Bobby, developing Lilith's demon buddies-all good stuff!

I got a couple of good chuckles out of this from Chapter 7:

“You okay?”

Dean swallowed and winced, but nodded his head. “Thought getting pinned to walls and choked was your gig.”

Sam chuckled. “What can I say? I’m a giver.”

“You boys alright?”

Both brother’s turned to look at Bobby as he appeared from an open doorway near the end of the hallway.

“Yeah,” Dean replied, holding up a hand for a lift up. “Just ran into one of Danny’s rumors.”

I also very much enjoyed Dean's observations about how, um, "helpful" the angels have been, and your use of the Hole to bring back memories of Hell was deliciously awful!
badaiwind chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Easy reading.

Just what the purpose of doing the elaborate trap?

Hmm...thinking hard. :P
badaiwind chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Never do well in confined space either.

Shivers.
badaiwind chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Ohh..no.

Did he survive?
badaiwind chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
First ever, review on every chapter.

I think. Really enjoyed reading it.