Reviews for Seize the Light
Freya Whovian chapter 1 . 4/10
Listener is becoming a More loved TV show every day, keep working on these fanfics, and you'll be on the top charts in no time
D Squirrel chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
I just found this story and read the whole thing in one go. I'm completely hooked of course. I hope that you decide to continue it at some point. I would love to find out how it ends.
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Interesting story.
Katherine chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
WHAT IS GOING ON! its his fault Toby let that guy die! nmeriogneaorinheironh Floss was drugging him what did he think would happen! you need to finish this man! its so amazingly written and just soso awesome!wrgelrbke EEPPPP! don't leave us hanging! :(
CheshireCat chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I just found this story and I couldn't stop reading until I read the last chapter. I really love it. I hope you will continue to write the story. I really want to know how all of it will end.
alienpuffin chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Please sir, I want some more! This is really a wonderful story with excellent characterizations, but, above all, it is the language that makes this a story I return to again and again, each time hoping that there is a little more!
Ash chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
I love this series! Please try to continue it...especially since it seems the show is now axed. Great pacing, plot. Solid characterization. I could really see these events taking place.
MamzelleHermy chapter 11 . 3/28/2010
I've read a second time your story and I'm asking myself : will we one day have a new chapter ? I really would like to find out what happens next !

Cheers.
myownmind chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
Very interesting story. Very well written. Thank you very much for sharing it with us! PLEASE update soon?
myownmind chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
I'm still enjoying the story very much. It would be very strange for Toby to suddenly be alone. What did the guy give him? I'm anxious to find out.
myownmind chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter. Enjoying it very much.
myownmind chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Good second chapter. Still enjoying it very much.
myownmind chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very nice start. I love that you're telling us what Toby is going through more than what the others are doing.
MamzelleHermy chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Hi !

I love your story ! Complicated stuff, I can't wait to finally find out the truth !

Keep going, this is brillant !

Cheers !
Christy - Flare chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
This. Is. Amazing! Go, go, go! This is so good, it could be a multi-part episode!