Reviews for Verbiage
ClumsyWrighter chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
no thanks i cant even spell corectly so no thank you...
more soon... please O_O
ClumsyWrighter chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
well wasent thet the point... us taking it the wrong way? O_O
ClumsyWrighter chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
ugh my head is spinning DX
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
what are you talking abaut dee dee..-... Bl
Little Miss Beatlemaniac chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
This story is UNBELIEVABLY well-written! It was so funny that I literally fell off my bed whilst reading, and I learned a LOT more vocabulary than what I used to know! I hope these words show up on my SAT tests about two or three years from now. Then I'll have you to thank! It really brought out your imagination to its best work. Nice job!
ArkieR chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
This is too awesome to abandon! Please continue! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Please writte more, we need more.
Kiku Honda of Japan chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
You should continue my friend I feel Luke it could be greater if you give it the love and plus its Dexter where talking about here the cutie.
guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
continu
roseturquoise chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Noooo, I want a another chapter :'( !
You can't leave me heeere, all alone and thirsty ! :c
(Did I say "thirsty" ? :0 I mean... "eager to read more" D)
pokeninja6600 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Haha, poor girl. My parents don't peek over my shoulder much, they just leave me in my room and (expecially during summer break like this) I stay up all night, randomly grabbing snacks from the kitchen. Good gosh, college...I'm not even in highschool...Heh, all kinds of people on fanfiction, I guess.
pokeninja6600 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
YEES! Fanfiction teaches now! AWESOME!
pokeninja6600 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hahaha, yes, I can totally see that happening.
Meiyosama chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
I really like this, I hope you update one day. It's probably the only believable fic out there of these two 3
Randomstrike chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Hahaha life huh?
im in college too btw yay
btw could u update b4 da 21st since its supposedly the end of the world/new beginning date?
that would SO rock
longer chappies would be killer too.
and as much as I love fanfiction I have never drawn fanfic fanart. EVER.
but this tiny fic inspires me SO much.
And if things keep heading *hot yaois* the right direction you might JUST be able to elicite my first fanart *v* (yup this fics pretty good, it lies w/ my childhood. I remember how much I would craze when the guys would fight eachother and once I grew up I realised,,,YAOI. Lk omg changed my perspective towards all childhood toons x3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »