Reviews for Im the new puppet master? Wth!
Reader chapter 9 . 1/13
Please update I really want to now what happens next please please
starrat chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I like it
The Angelic Goddess of Rebirth chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Wow.
I would hope Leech Woman will accept Lauren.
Can't wait for the next update!
DinahDeath chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I really hope you continue this story, though it doesn't look like it since your last update was three years ago... I just wanted to say your story is amazing and I love how you have the puppets down to a t.
Rin animanga chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Hhhhoooo por dios me ha fascinado este fic,,,,,,,, me encanta, es la historia que estaba buscando…además es rrreee divertido

Podrías por favor continuarlo…aunque sea un capitulo más, solo para darme gusto
Por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor, por favor :)
NetsrikTheAuthor chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I really like the direction your going with this story! Ms Leech doesn't seem to like Lauren that much does she?
YunaWhitefire chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
OK, I love this story. Very funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sonicscrystalauraangel chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Plz continue this! I'll cry if you don't! I wanna know... Will Blade tear Dan to pieces?
Dragonmaster789 chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Awsome story keep up the awsome work! _
Honeyeater chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Keep writing. It' a good story.
Sorceress Eternity 2 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
If you remember, Leech Woman is the Else Tudour after she died (I think that was in Puppet Master 3?). Maybe she'll warm up to Lauren if she knew Lauren was related? I really enjoy the story so far and I wish there was more to read. Keep up the amazing work!
Kakurosu chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
i have been reading all (oki almost all, i skip the yaoi ones ) puppet master fanfics the last 3 days and i have only fave about 2 - this will be nr 3, im looking forward to new chapters
BlueMoon37 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
OMG can't wait for the next one
Bordello Barbie chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
By far one of the best Puppet Master stories I have ever read. Lauren is an OC I've grown to adore :) You did a great job in keeping the puppets true to character, and their interactions with one another and Lauren were humorous, loving, protective, and human.

I hope to see a continuation of this! Definitely adding this to my favorites!
Hazelnut10 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
I absolutely love this story. This is my first Puppet Master fanfic and it's awesome. I really like Lauren, and the puppets interacting with her is adorable. I also love the way Blade is so protective and possesive of her. Please update soon, it's an awesome story.