Reviews for Mein Tuefel
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Well if it weren't for the formatting, this would be an amazing story. Unfortunately the formatting needs work. Glad I read through it though. Very well done.
b chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is still my MOST favorite fic ever!

lol kurt is soo funny
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
love it
Itallia chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Interesting spin-off or continuation, or whatever, of that first story. I guess there's something to be had in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer world. I've never dabbled in it myself, but I might have to do a little research now.
Uriko Kusaka chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
That was a pretty nice story!

I love X-Men EVO and Buffy!

Just one thing i have to say. Im from Germany... i was suprised your grammar just had little mistakes (my english is much worse) but if you wanna say love in german you have to write liebe not leibe.

Thats all i wanted to say...

Great story!
Demonic Phishie chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Heh! I saw this in TTWY and I wondered when you might finished it. Well it's awesome and a lot more! \m/
Tailfeather chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Y'know what? No matter how many times I read this, its so much fun! I love reading this fanfic, thats the sign of a good story.

Peace and Chocolate

Tailfeather
CrystalHeaven chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Loved it! I read this story, must be close to a year ago, give or take a few months, and it stuck with me. I looked high and low for it, but never could remember where it was. And then I found it. YAY!

One of the FEW Kurtty stories out there that I'll actually admit to reading. Loved the bit with Buffy.

"Wanna see what I can do with this?" "Aside from stuff your face?"

I almost lost it there. Would have, if the rest of the house hadn't been sleeping. Keep up the good work. You have a real talent for writing.
Tailfeather chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Well. That was good... Right.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Good stuff! Wonderful! I want you to keep writing more Kurt/Kitty goodness. And thanks for the German guide. Too many writers use German and then refuse to translate. Please keep writing, ja?
PallaPlease chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Can't think of /why/ I've never gotten around to reviewing this - it's one of my favorite Kurtty fics. Being a BtVS fan as well as a fan of XME, I especially liked it.

Cheeky, not-quite-wholesome fun - could it be any better? -

-Palla.
ezrajade chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That was amazing. Truly amazing. What a stroke of genius. This is one of my fav stories as of right now. Are you writing a sequel? Scribbler recommended this story and I'm glad I actually listened(for once!)
Vampyre1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Perfect, it really is.
Tirzah chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Okay, I've never seen Buffy the vampire slayer but I like the story.
Newtype Omega chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
This was the BEST out of all the alternate universes where Kurt and Kitty meet! I couldn't STOP reading it! I must admit that the whole thing almost makes the others PALE in comparison. I do believe this is your newest masterpiece and that's the way it should be! Please write another Kurt/Kitty fic after this series! Keep up the work and you'll win the Pulitzer before you know it!