Reviews for One In Four
Claire.CZ chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
That is amazing idea - four possible scenarios. I really like this two stories you wrote. The first was very sad but I like it and maybe it would have been better if it had happened in Tv too. Izzies disapper was not a good idea.
lauramcdreamy chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I have officially read all of your Grey's stories.

I'm very proud of myself.

They're awesome. As always.
liljan98 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
OMG, that was so so so heartbreaking. Great writing, great story! I can't wait for chapter 3 and 4.
McMerDer chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I just read the two chapters! They are amazing and written beautifully. And they made me cry!

You are such a great writer!
Lourdi chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You are an exceptional writer.
McDreamy's Post-It Wife chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
I really like this idea - it's interesting to think about what could have been ...this made me cry like a baby :)
Juzzy88 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Great Chapter!
MissRe chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
That was awesome. Loved that Mer went to therapy. That made me laugh a little at the whole pill debate. I really loved the end with Alex coming in. They are a family. Excellent job.
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wow - that was beautifully written but so sad... Excellent work! Great idea for a series of one shots.
AiLing chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Yay, you updated! :) It's interesting to see what would happen if George survived and Izzie died. Not many people write about this alternative, so it's a refreshing change!

I'm guessing the next update would be like what happened on the show? (George dead and Izzie alive)
A chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Definitely my favorite post-finale story that I've read! All of it was beautiful and sad and perfect. I especially liked Derek inviting Cristina into the hug and the eerie part about the house being cursed because of Ellis.

It will be interesting to read the other possibilities, especially the what-if-George-lives ones. I'm sad we won't get to see that on the show because it could have been a good storyline.
cafemaza chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I had tears in my eyes while I was reading this..

Good job!

I can't wait for the three other versions.
Limonata chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was heartbreaking and horrible and amazing and sweet, all wrapped up into one. Thanks.

Are the other three outcomes you refer to I and G, I without G, and G without I?
Mcalison chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Awesome writing, can't wait to read the next updates!
Bahearn88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
this was soo good. you made me cry alot not gunna lie:( but keeps writing so good:)