Reviews for Robcapades
awesome chapter
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
awesome start
jazz chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Awesome! You hit it girl! No romance, I think way closer to a somehow real situation! Somehow this was not what I expected when I started reading, but I really like it. I bet if he read this, he would be happy with it. I imagine it strange for him to read about girly love fantasies. He is a man after all. And I like that you give women power over the situation. He is not the powerful actor/star/celebrity who can have any girl...well done!
sunny chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
did not see that one coming but that was sooooo sad :{
Eddie Masen chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
One word: PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He slept with...

A dominant bartender

A psychoctic claustrophobic nutjob

And his best friend

One more time:
sha chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
wow intriguing that was u cant even explain
SDLDKFLGJFL.JDFLGKJKFLDGJOFLG chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
You're gonna update, right?
KStewRoBsTeN chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I'm a bit confused with this so far, but I'm only Chapter 3. It just seems to jump forwards, without things being solved. I don't understand who all these women Rob's sleeping with.

Kristen and Emilie is it?

Is it just him being a whore? I think, the majority who may come onto here...if they see a Rob and Kristen couple...or something has happened between Rob and Kristen, they'd favour them the most, if it was between Rob/Emilie and Rob/Kristen. I can't be sure, but I'd probably stop if it became so full on with Rob and Emilie a story. And if that's it, him as a manwhore.
chloe chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
amazing! i love rob and tom! could you do another chaper with them? i love them together! great writing too :)
JacobIsMyHeroin chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
AW! That was so lovely and sweet, my dear! I found myself wishing it was longer, I really like the dynamic between Rob and Tom together. The song to accompany it was perfection, by the way. I love that song anyway, and it really fit with the mood here.

I LOVED the bit about the Stoli shirt. Once again you've taken something that Rob does in real life (wears that raggedy shirt all the freaking time) and given it a back story that explains why. Such a creative and cool little way to blur the line between fiction (as far as we know, LOL) and reality.

This was a really beautiful departure from the tone of the other Robcapades thus far. You know I love the other chapters, but the tenderness here was so unexpected, and such a nice counterpoint to some of the smuttier Rob adventures you've been giving us.

The physical part between Rob and Tom was very sweet, it seemed to have an innocence about it, and a purity that I really liked, yet it was sexy at the same time. Their affection for each other definitely came through in all the little caresses and small moments when they're noticing details about each other.

I was curious to see how far you'd go with the love scene. I'm actually a little disappointed you didn't carry it further, I'd have liked to see what that would be like in this context, to pair Rob physically with someone that knows him inside and out the way Tom does. Although, when you take into consideration the overall tone of the chapter, the fade to black does seem an appropriately non-smutty way to handle it.

Can they meet again in another chapter? Please? Cause like I said, I really like this pairing, much more than I thought I would. Tom is so endearingly adorable, I think even more so because I'm seeing him through the filter of your eyes, and the way you feel about him is injected into the whole thing, in a good way of course! And Rob is surprisingly sweet when he gets a little vulnerable, I really like this side of him!

Another great chapter!
cclore chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Oh my!

Well, um, I'm so thankful that Rob is straight. LOL And if by very slim chance he's not, then he and TomStu would make a helluva couple.

That was a very tastefully done chapter. Great job!
leydylaura chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Okay skipping chapter I do not read man to man sex lol especially Robert lmao
krystleeWe chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
That was great! You had me laughing and shaking my head at the two of them. It was a really sweet story - and broke my heart at the end. Because maybe (hopefully) Rob and Tom aren't lovers, but they are best friends - and I'm sure they do miss the simplicity of their old lives living like hobos. P.S. What did Rob do to leave his mark?

P.P.S. RobStu lives!
LovesWolvesNVamps chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I love this! That was great! I did not even realize it was Kristin! You are VERY good. Can not wait to read the rest BUT I have to work!
shakespearesgirl2 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
*lets out holded breath*

Brilliant, just like I knew it would be!

This was so sweet and touching, how could ANYONE be offended by the subject material! Personally, it is my favorite out of the three chapters.

If there was going to be a new gay couple that was actually OUT in Hollywood, I think RobStu would be the HOTTEST!*sigh* A girl can dream! *winks*

Love it, love it, love it...

XO,