Reviews for How Well Do We Know You?
Delete-account-please-6878249 chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice little story I enjoy a lot.
Delete-account-please-6829121 chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice little story I enjoy it great work on it.
Calenture chapter 1 . 4/13
This is beautiful
Rheya Ramsey chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh, I like that! Very nice!
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
victoria chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this it has a lot of things going in it and I found it interesting and enjoyable to read.
DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love it! I've been looking for this for forever do I could favorite it, so I'm so glad I found it again! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Lovely fic and really well written - thanks for sharing!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am squealing in delight since I found this story. It was recc'd by someone on LJ and I don't know the person but I'd like to say your story is beautiful. I love it. Smart!Jim gives me shivers, and to think his eyes are hazel ... EEEEEE! I will stop squealing in your ear and tell you you've got a great imagination and thanks so much. I'm keeping this.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Loved it. It was great.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Love it. Especially McCoy's reaction to Tarsus. Great to see him grow.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
thanks for the awesome story! 3
Siriusly chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Here's my commentary lolz. It's so strange, but it's completely valid and possible about the food alarm thing. Spock and Scotty would make the new one just cuz they're paranoid like that. The music one was strange, but it is very Kirk-like to not care if people are watching him. The "illusion of privacy" seems a very adaquate term to describe Kirk and his crew. I love that you give Kirk the upper hand over Spock witht the computer system because I think Spock underestimates Kirk wayyyyy too much. It definately explains how Kirk got into Starfleet so easily with his criminal record. Spock is soo naive, adn I love it. It's hilarious. This was amazing. Thankk you!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013