Reviews for Second Chance of a Lifetime
knapper11 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This story and the sequel totally rock! The story of Tenchi's life on Earth, Ryoko's life with Nagi.. it's all just so rich. The tragic tale of Tenchi's daughter Ryoko, the cute drawings... I especially like the Nagi/Ryoko pairing. I can imagine all sorts of hilarious encounters where Ryoko makes Nagi insecure.
Well done!
Although I have to say a relationship between Tenchi and any of the girls in his house always seems AU to me. Partially because of how frigid he is, but mostly because of how much baggage/issues the girls have.
Delilah chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
...I love you. 83 And this story. Amazing, the end.

Sequel3
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Yes here it is, another story which had becoming one of my favorits.

It is a well written story and it banned me on my chair till the end

Now I'm going to search the sequel, hope its already written, think I must read some more fics because of ya.

Sayo
Geor-sama chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
I just decieded to stop by and check on the Trail, becuase I'd fallen behind.

Lo and behold, I found Second Chance of a Lifetime. I remember reading this over on TMFFA, I believe, but I checked and found a gravous error. I had never reviewed it, this of course could not go unrectified.

So I re-read the story and I must say it's as good as I remember it, if not better. The Grammar was superb, the idea orginal (I think I know what episode you mentioned at the begining of this)

Anyway, superb job unfortunately I didn't get to catch up on trail so, I will try once more to catch up and review.
reader chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
oh please please please write the sequall quick! i can't wait anymore! i loved this fic it was so good... touching... R\T story so that automatically adds some points to ya _. so keep iy up and get to it! and to "the trial"! i'v been waiting for an update for ages! (and yes only now did i get up from my laze bum to write a review... sorry :) )

later

p.s

hoping to read more soon...
Sesshy chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
I loved this story, it is orginally. I have yet to read a story like this one. One question is Ryoko more beautiful then the other girls, because I hope she is. She is my favorite character. Anyway in the series will Tenchi and Ryoko have children of their own? Will their children be more powerfull then them and everyone else in the universe? I hope so. Can't wait to see what happens.
RacerX chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
So far so good.
Red XIV chapter 4 . 7/12/2002
Odd premise, I have to say. I really can't imagine Ryoko not coming back to Tenchi right away, just like she actually did at the end of Tenchi Universe. And based on that same episode, Tenchi wasn't content at all without the girls. He seemed pretty miserable until Ryoko returned to him. But oh well, it was still pretty intersting.

BTW, with regard to your reply to Maria Cline, I'm sorry, but you're wrong. :) I know, it's your fic and not mine, but still, genetics doesn't work that way. Even if Tenchi's powers were deactivated, he'd still have the genes for those powers. If he didn't pass them on to his kids, it would be because of simple chance, not Washu.
Gabriel IX chapter 4 . 5/21/2002
Aw!

Sweet!

Very good, I must say.
Ritoru Kani chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! Very excellent! Hey, you should write a sequel ya know! THAT WAS GREAT!_
Sophia le Fay chapter 4 . 2/17/2002
This was a great story! I'd love to read the sequel too once you've written it! Keep on writing!
Celelorien chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
woohoo! just read the series, that is one kick-arse fic you have there... i never really liked Sakuya, but it sounds like you made her someone slightly better than she was in TiT (in my opinion anyway...) I am so happy for them, I think it's really cute that Tenchi's grandson would be named Katsuhito... _ getting back a bit of his own on his grandpa, almost... lol... well, congratulations on a terrific fic! I can't wait for that sequel you said you'd do.. it ought to be awesome...

*Celelorien*
Rachel Wes chapter 4 . 1/29/2002
A satisfying conclusion to a wonderful story. I will keep a look out for the sequel. :)
Maria Cline chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
Whoa... yay! Ryoko and Tenchi are together again and Tenchi's so young! Kwaii! I couldn't imagine Tenchi as an old man. I'm glad he's a teen again! So... what's going to happen now? Bummer about Kats being a normal human being but hey! That's life. Besides, maybe... Ryoko and Tenchi would get together... hoo hoo! What about the other Tenchi Universe cast? Will they take part in the sequel? It would be so cool if they do. I know that Ayeka and Sasami would still be young due to their Jarai blood. I really really hope you continue on this. BTW, thanks for mentioning me in the conclusion. That was sweet!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
I loved it. It was great. Do a sequel!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »