Reviews for Gundam Seed: Wolves of War
Fall of the Avenger chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Nice, I like where you left off. Well the plot thickens, and I already am waiting for another chapter. Too be honest this has more action than I thought it would. Plus the chapters have a good legth to them. I am also curious as well, are we going to have a chance to throw in Oc's here as well?
Fall of the Avenger chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I did not realize their was so much going in the first part of Seed. I probably need to check it out myself. However that would have to take time. Its not easy being a soldier yourself you know? Probably not. Being over seas limits much of what you can do honestly :( Well I will keep reading and see what will happen next.
Fall of the Avenger chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Now the protaganist enters the play! Kira Yamato. As all gundam series begin the main goes and kicks ass. simply breath taking work. keep up the good work!
Fall of the Avenger chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Interesting snap backs. I like how you make things flow. Its like I am actually enjoying the show. Well even though I am just reading :)
Fall of the Avenger chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting, I like it so far. To be rather honest myself am a big gundam fan, such as the Wing Zero series, Gundam 00 series, and of course seed. However my favorite would go down to gundame seed destiney. I do have to complain how they worked with Shinn Asuka from destinye. Even when he falls in love with Lunamaria Hawk, it bothers me on how he keeps on thinking about Stallar. Its a pain. However at least if you bother to play the dynasty warriors gundam games, Shinn is alot easier to deal with since the only person he wants to protect is Luna.
Wraith Five chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
a very well written fan-fic so far! keep up the good work! (i was a little confused about the whole plot change from "birds of a feather," but that all takes care of itself! can't wait for the next chapter!
Wraith Five chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
hey, small problem in this chap. the strike is the GAT-X105, not 101...doesn't really matter though
deathwing chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
sorry i pressed the submit review button by accident now as i was saying

WTF R YOU WATING FOR AT LEAST UPDATE KNIGHTS OF REVOLUTION SECOND ADVENT YOU LAZY SON OF A %(*&( THAT'S ALL THAT I ASK!
deathwing chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
ALRIGHT WTF
Hellshadow chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
This is a great story. I can't wait for the next update.
duked chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
A great chapter.

I loved the fights.

The Valkyrie yust needs a beam weapon and it can fight against a Gundam. I think that's not so difficult.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Adding Robotech/Macross parts to make this story even nicer.

Sweet!

Still, you haven't answered my question from earlier.
FraserMage chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Valkyrie eh?

What? A Transforming fighter or something?
duked chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
Nice chapter.

But I would like to know if the Valkyrie is just a fighter.

Besides I'm for the canon pairings if you intend to have some romance.

Please no Kira/Flay because I can't get used to it.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Very nice start to the Heliopolis attack. Falcon and his squad are up to something I see. Tell me what couplings are going to be in this story? If you haven't decided then can I make a request for Kira/Flay?