Reviews for Gundam Seed: Wolves of War
duked chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Thank you for the update.

A very good chapter and it's hard to wait for the next one.

Please update soon.
duked chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
It's about time for an update.

I've waited so long and had the impression that you cancelled this story.

Please update soon, because it's a great story.
Amerikaner Karabiner chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hey there Kameraden, just want to say that you getting well started with this fic. Anways, I've read this AND your Code Geass KoR fic, it's very good. All well, time grows short and you dont know what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.

BEST OF LUCK, Kameraden

P.S. Kameraden, German for Comrade
darknessversuslight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This promises to be a very interesting story. I'm very glad to have found this fanfic.

You had me hooked from the first paragraph - keep up the good work!

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
duked chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I like the beginning.

But if there are any pairings I hope you won't take the pairings of your partner.

The stories of Solid Shark are great too, but I would have prefered if he had stuck to the common pairings.
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hm... Interesting. I love the idea of you teaming up with Solid to do this story. But I do have one question: Is Romania separate from the Eurasia Federation? For that is what I got from this chapter. Also can you give us some more info on the Wolf's custom Zeros. Not to mention what is different between Romania and the rest of the Alliance.

/looks over at F-14/ Yes. The Hellstorm attack is my idea, and I have only used it once in my stories. Which was in the fourth story in my multi-story fanfic Cosmic Chronicles. I have plans to use it further on in my main story Honor of a Knight. However if you wish you can use it as a signature attack used by the Immortal Fleet if you wish. Oh... Also I am guy just to let you know. /chuckle/ Also feel free to send a PM my way, for I have several nasty shocks for the Alliance or a splinter of the Alliance anyway to use against their enemy, that you can burrow if you wish.

Anyways great start, I eagerly await the next installment. I thank you Comrade. Ciao!

PS. Also I have read a little of your Code Geass stories and while I have enjoyed them I am not all that really into Code Geass. Yet SEED is one of my most favorite Animes, therefore expect to here a lot from me as you write.
Solid Shark chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Looks like a good start, Comrade. (And a nice, lengthy chapter, no less! I always take it as a good sign a story's chapters are more than a couple thousand words; really short ones tend to indicate, to me at least, that the writer isn't taking the time to do things right, and usually means less than adequate description in the narrative.)

Just a couple of critiques here; one minor, the other I'm not sure was even an error.

The first thing is, ship names -Archangel, Stiletto, etc- are typically italicized in text, as are -usually- ship class names, though that seems to vary (I've seen it done various ways over the years, though I usually go the italics route myself).

The other point is the nature of the Battle of Endymion. If you did it this way on purpose, never mind; and even if you didn't, I'm not about to suggest you rewrite the whole thing to accommodate it or anything. But canonically, the use of the Cyclops wasn't the premeditated murder that it was at Alaska. As I remember it, ZAFT was winning the battle fairly handily, so the decision was made to activate the Cyclops as a last resort; it was a last-ditch act of desperation, not a deliberate trap.

Like I said, not a complaint or anything, just something you might want to know.

One other, extremely tiny note: it's spelled "Jachin", not "Yachin". But that's minor.

Anyway. Large paragraphs above aside, I definitely like how this is going. It's a great start... and between this is going to knock everybody's socks off when it gets going, in my professional opinion. Solid Shark
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Interesting, very interesting.

Though you got the weapons mixed up.

ZAFT mobile suits used Ion Cannons, not Positron Cannons.

Ion Cannons are already big SOBs and are generally used for Anti-Fortication work, in space, as the sheer weight of such units isn't very friendly in Earth's gravity. The match up between Miguel Aimen and Kira Yamato is an excellent point. Again, they are big and heavy and also chew up power if connected only to a mobile suits battery. They are still energy weapons and it is normally very smart NOT to be hit by them.

As for Positron Cannons, they're the Assault Cannons equipped to both the Archangel-class and the Izumo-class. Big, mean, and power hungry, no mobile suit could ever hop to use them. As such they're regelated solely to ships and major fortications, though do to their adverse reactions on the environment, it is not recommended to be used on Earth at all, either for ship or fortresses.

The standard cannon on ships of the space fleet is either Beam Cannons or Linear Cannons.

OMNI Enforcer ships enjoy better AA defenses then ZAFT ships, but ZAFT ships are better armed for AS combat do the the effects of N-Jammers on missiles.

Still, and I believe it was Deathzealot who came up with it, group a significant number of Drake-class AMES and they're sheer weight of fire can overwhelm any defense net. It harkens back to the original Gundam where mid to long range missiles were nothing more than glorified rockets. Short range missiles would still work, but still be hampered.

He/she stated about six Drakes could use Operation Hellfire.

Though against a ship like the Archangel-class or another to the same degree, the attack would be coisiderably less than effective, especially in fewer numbers.

Chat with him, or her, whatever.

I believe it was Deathzealot.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This looks like it is going to be a very interesting story. I look forward to more of it. Especially since you will be in correspondence with the best Gundam Seed writer on this site. I also look forward to the next chapter of Second Advent.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2