Reviews for Nunquam Vultus Tergum
Fliberty chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was hot and the characters were interesting.

I liked this Jasper and I kept wondering what his view of their meeting would be like. Does he remember Bella at school the way she remembers herself?

I was also intrigued by how cocky Jasper was, was it all an act?
kakkii chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awsome story! to late for the voting thouygh... BTW, when jasper's fucking bella and he says, and i quote "Fuck me, Bella, you're better than i fucking dreamed you would be", what does he mean? is he talking about his expectations to the teasing, or that he actually dreamed about fucking her in high school? Anyway, this was amazing!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Haha. i like cocky bella! will there be a next time?
R Vorenus chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
your fic has allowed me to successfully procrastinate a paper on the psychosocial abilities of mice. thank you, lol. it was great. i don't ship jxb, but this was great! good job, both of you. :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Oh holy fuck on a cracker. DAYUM...that shit was so fucking hawt...I'm all twitchy now, damn you girlies! Guh...anywho...LOVED it! Ya know...this would make a pretty damned cool fic if ya'll wanted to continue a few more rounds...*ahem* just saying. :)

Lufs ya both! J
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work. I like that line at the end of your author notes "Save A Horse Ride a Jasper." it's great and I so would save a horse and ride a Jasper if I could. LOL.

Dani
Famingo chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love reunions and what a fucking reunion this was! Amazing and exactly how everyone wants to go back and conquer the bullshit they had in HS and grab onto the one person you always wanted but never had the chance to have. Not to mention what a hell of a fantasy! I'd love to have Jazz cuffed to a chair doing what I wanted or telling me exactly what he wanted? *fans self* Damn! So yummy!
katiemcullen chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ah! i finally sat down and read it. it was mindgasmic! i'll totally vote for y'all! On another note, high school reunions always remind me of Romy and Michelle...and this reminded me of the girl who's all tough and whatnot, Heather...when she's hooking up with the cowboy. lol i love that movie. and the library was a nice touch, i must say.
MissRe chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice job you two! Really enjoyable one shot and a great contest entry! Angry Bella and rebel Jasper are fun.
shar76 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
freaking HOT!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
BWAHAHAH you sneaky bitches! That was freaking awesome! I even forgive Lammy for sending me some teasers cuz it was that good. The push, the pull the one ups and the receiving of QUITE a good fuck (if Jazzy does whisper that in my ear himself) freakin AWESOME!

Heart you HARDER than my love of all things Vein and V like ;)