Reviews for Three Histories
defaultisset chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I liked it, some backstory is nice.
MidniteLayce chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
All three chapters were quite enjoyable in their own way. :) I loved seeing a sneak-peak of sorts into possible background stories for Shepard.

The Spacer History made me laugh- it was witty and funny and interesting. It made me think of my own high-school days. The Earthborn History made me sigh sadly. You really portrayed the level of desperation and hopelessness that Shepard was feeling. The end I could see coming, but I wanted it to come. Lol The Mindoir History was cute. It was good to see some happy and fluffy and family-filled scenes instead of the usual traumatic and gore-filled ones dealing with the raid itself.

All in all, I truly enjoyed this fic. Nicely done. :)

~ MidniteLayce19
Vshard chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I definitely enjoyed those little scenes. Each one was amazingly fleshed out and so believably appropriate to the background. I feel like I know these people now or like they could all meet somewhere for drinks in an odd multiple reality.

I'd like to write something more constructive than pure adulation, but all I've got is that there were a few places where it looked like a word was skipped in the brain to fingers translation, but it's nothing that a mind can't make up for without hurting the flow of reading.

Three cheers for this one.