Reviews for Oh Eight Hundred
princesscagalli22 chapter 1 . 2/11
It's cute. Haha XD

It's just plain simple. I like it. Hope you'll write more AsuCaga fics.

I'll surely read them! :)
Pseudonym P chapter 1 . 1/3
I have Cagalli's chronic cannot-wake-up-early-for-the-life-of-me condition. I'm missing the hot roommate. This saddens me.

Either way, I really enjoyed this fic! My only problem is that the confession seemed like a bomb - it was so out of the blue, but it makes sense since it's really meant to surprise. I didn't feel the consistency much, but I guess it was meant to be that way?

Happy new year!
jubulicious chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Let me just start off by mentioning how wonderfully written and developed this one-shot was. What it covered in just over 6k words was more than what many authors can't even achieve in even a completed story. The progression of flatmates to flatmates was subtly romantic and cute. It wasn't about lovers or any of that mushy gushy stuff, but rather about relationships outside of romance. Love isn't just about feelings, it involves interactions with the significant other and settling comfort.

I honestly love this fic. It was short, sweet, and amazing. I am so glad that you didn't add on a next scene; it's perfect and complete as you ended it
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
WAHAHAHAAA..

so cute and so great!
I wonder if people's attraction always like that.
:D

i love how you carry this story...
great!
keep writing!

why you don't try to write the next scene?
i think it will be VERY INTERESTING (with the way you tell).
doesn't have to be M-rated though (maybe semi-M will do).
too bad
how about you add additional chapter about that?
i know you can do it! (if you want...)

sincerely,

mrs. zala
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think i've never read such fic that is any of this kind before... I mean... I read AsuCaga relationships gradually progress from best friends to more than best friends, strangers to couples, enemies to lovers, lovers jilted to become ex-lovers yet again (seemingly can't help themselves) to be smitten once more to become lovers once more. Those stuffs. But never this. I mean, yea i've gone through all the clichés and blasés of all the lovey-dovey AsuCaga-ness (which at some point i should normally get enough by now but i can't seem to put myself on the natural course, haha!). But yea, this one's different, the way i've always imagine AsuCaga's relationship, less the drama, less the commitment, less the the angst. But of course you wrote it way better (FaaaaaAR... better) that i'd imagine. The sort of flare or spark you get to lovers and best friends sometimes. On the thin line of more than best friends but less than a lover, the way that they don't mind kissing or let be kissed on the cheek with no strings attached but be affectionate on the same way, right? But of course eventually they would still wind up as lovers... But what matters to me is how they became to. Like its all about the means not the end, or its all about the journey not the destination. Those sort of stuffs hehe. Btw. Above all of this i must commend you (this is getting too long, hehe) this fic was awesum! Great oneshot. I mean the span of 4 years in 6k words and not at all felt rush? You're amazing. And to think that i'm actually reviewing long after this has been published. Well, well regardless this was great. You can count on me reading the rest of your works. _ but i wonder if you will still be able to update you're other stories? I hope you do i'm begging for it. Please!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I've read this before but wasn't able to review.

I can really relate to Cagalli's bad habit of asking for extensions(sleeping) when she ought to get out of bed!bwahahaha

This is really cute and nice!

You mentioned Gundam Wing! )

they really want to stay together but don't know how to tell it to each other-really sweet.

Athrun is really smart for thinking of such an unusual way to wake her up-well it worked! haha
shingekinoaddict chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
SUGOI! nyahahaha! wah How I wished you wrote the...*ahem part! kyah!They're so sweet! I like it!
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I read this quite a long time ago but didn't review so I'm telling you now how much I love this awesome little thing you wrote xD The whole waking Cagalli up at 8 is too adorable and I love the idea of them being housemates x3
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love it so much!

I only wish it was longer though or has a sequel...

it was really great, it had slow progression yet striking impact in the right moments.

it's definitely a favorite!

(._.)

Lynca
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
... This was really good, but I'm sure it could be so much more! A sequel maybe?
cagallifangurl chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OKAY, I could have sworn that I reviewed for this one-shot the first time I read it! I CANNOT BELIEVE I DIDN'T. What the heck was I thinking? Pft! I probably WASN'T even thinking at that time possibly because I was blinded by the awesomeness of this fic.. But I still can't believe I didn't type a review for this! T-T I'm ashamed. ): Well I'm reviewing now, even though I'm a freaking YEAR late but I just can't ignore this. This fic is WAY TOO AWESOME to be ignored.

AND OMG. I JUST turned 18! I'm officially old enough to read *cough cough* *wink wink* The you-know-what fics ;D KEKEKE! OH PLEASE I HOPE YOU WRITE THE SEQUEL! I DON'T MIND BEING CORRUPTED AS LONG AS I GET TO READ ANYTHING YOU PUT OUT! Even though it's been a year I think I still have a teensy weensy hope for it haha. Anyways I love this fic and I love you for writing it! Ur awesome C:
cutie66 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
seriously.. you should do another chapter of this story

i love how their relationship develop.

cagalli is just like me. cannot wake up early.

and the way you tell the story make me love to read..

(sorry for my sucks grammar)
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved it, second time I've read it, lol!
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was one of the best Gundam Seed stories I have ever read.

The whole "Make sure you wake me up at 8." thing was a really good idea. You could really tell a lot from Athrun and Cagalli during this whole story. It was sweet and funny. A lot of friendship and it was just so heartwarming and kind. I loved it.

The ending was subtly romantic, sweet and lovable. I wish my life was like that.

Great work. Great detail and a beautiful story.
Asato chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ha..that was quite enjoyable...I must say all anime lovers...well most..have perv-y sides...even underage ones(ahem...im talking to you myself..)..well..im early and i dont mind..its somethin called "curiosity"...

You should write the sequel..it feels incomplete..Oh..love your fics by the way..romace/humor rocks..