Reviews for Close to the Heart
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
*squeaks* oh there had SO better be a sequel to this!
onetree chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
omggggg you had me wondering now all through the fic if Leo was Harry's new boyfriend or his son and ahhhh I love the ending, so excited to read the next fic now I'm probably incoherent
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Oh my...,,
You sneaky little devil. You had me thinking that Leo was Harry's boyfriend. Leo definitely was the last name I would have pinned for their kid
Palmous chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!It was so wonderful and sweet you can't leave it like that!*cries* They have a son?And Draco doesn't know...:( This would be an amazing story! 3 Thanks for sharing, even if it doesn't have a HEA..
despicableme chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Beautiful story so far... breaks my heart. You are one great writer.
Phoenica chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh my gods ... I had suspected, but, jeez! Well done!
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Why? Just why? Sequel. To make my emotional boo boos go away. Please? Maybe? No? Yes?
DrarrySiren chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
!)Leo is their kid! I have to admit I didn't notice until the stuffed dragon was mentioned. After that, I stopped reading and went right back to the beginning! Nice twist!
alexis62 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
My GOD i need there to be a happy to this ending please!

But if not it was an amazing read!
Rue chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMMMMMMMMMMMG! This is too good. So many things I didn't expect. I love this!
Maura16 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was an unexpected but very cute twist :-) I loved the continuation of another fic I loved!
Phenomena's Ashes chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Please tell me there is a sequel to this... There has to be! I mean, you can not be one of those cruel writers who leaves her story with a cliff-hanger! /Something/ must happen!
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I really hate you! That last scene with Leo was heart wrenching. Good job.
lumoslightens chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Gahhh, you have destroyed me. D:
I don't usually read mpreg stories, but since I liked the first one, I decided to read it. And I kind of forgot two seconds in that it had 'allusions to mpreg' in it, since most stories I read don't, lol, and the whole time I was thinking 'Well, I'm pretty sure Leo is his boyfriend, but what if it's a kid he has, but the kid would have to be around 5 so it must not be'.
I was kind of hoping Leo would be a boyfriend, though I don't want Harry to be with someone else. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD END UP TOGETHER THOUGH, and just UGH.
And freaking Draco has a wife, and freaking Harry didn't tell him about Leo and _
Feeeels, lol. I almost cried. Hahaha. You might as well have ripped my heart out. XD
And, though I'm not an mpreg fan, I did love this story.
Damn these men.
Now, I'm off to go comb your profile again hoping there's another sequel, but I doubt it ;n;
richon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
so sad draco ignore he has a son! i want to cry. hopufully harry will tell him soon... love your stories!