Reviews for Poor Miserable Soul
acciomadmanwithabox chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You are sensational. It's so believable as Gigi's character; I was literally able to read that in her voice. Sorry I'm reviewing this 4 years after you published it. I most unfortunately was not aware of the film's existence before June this year.
grace.em chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this. You're a genius. :)
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is good. I think this really captured the point of the movie, and this is really in Gigi's character. Great piece!

-curledruler
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ain't that the truth. Very very good. I think we should sue Disney but the movies r just so much fun to watch!
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This is my first foray into the "He's Just Not That Into You" fandom, and I'm so glad I found this fic, because this? Is beautiful. This is EXACTLY the kind of thing Gigi would think! And it's so nice seeing a fic that doesn't try to make it seem like everyone really does end up happily ever after, because, well, not everyone *does*.

So basically, I LOVED this, and I'm adding it to my favorites!
smilecandyxo23 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I love it... so cute.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I adored this. This should have been the beginning of the movie. I mean, what they had was fine... but this was great. I agree one hundred and ten percent with everything Gigi was saying. But, hey! Maybe I'm just a cynical person.

Caitlin (:
SpaceMonkeyx chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
One simple word my lovely:

Amazing.

Charlotte.

x
AilenNinja chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I LOVED IT! I COULD PICTURE GIGI SAYING THAT! IT WAS AH-MAZING! WAY TO GO!
sandy2x400 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
You know, I'm glad someone finally gets it. Life is not a fairy tale. It's hard and harsh and totally amazing at points. But great job. I really loved it.

I don't think I watched this movie, but I might now haha.

-Sandy
Reader-Writer chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Though not exactly cheerful, it was very well written and interesting. Good job.

PS: I find it interesting, that you call yourself 'PMS'. ;)

PPS: If you've got the moon, then I want Mars! Or the sun. Hmm, tough choice...
efronxhudgensx chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i like this a lot and it has a really good point there that i haven't thought about. why does disney always make you think that you'll find prince charming in ur life? there isn't a prince charming. i love this and i love the movie.
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Aww! That made me so sad! But at the same time it was utterly truthful. Amazing job. I just love Gigi.

-Sunday
Serebi chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh! well its really true :p its good
Legallymoi chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow, this is really good. The strong descriptions are amazing. Nice job!