Reviews for The Forgotten One
ortonambrosecenangel chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
i just read this whole thing it is so cute. i am kind of jealous i want to be out with teddy . paxton and teddy are so cute. i cant wait to see what happen next.
Lou221B chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Aww I'm so mad u stopped updating I really like this story. Xx
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
I have truly enjoyed reading this well written, captivating, and entertaining story. I do wish that you consider continuing this spectacular story. I look forward to reading more.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
I enjoyed reading it. I loved the character interaction between all of the characters especially Ted and Cody.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. I thought that it was charming and endearing. The bakery thing was a nice clever touch.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. Overall, it was well written and entertaining.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Aw, sweet and charming. I loved the chapter. Even though this review comes months and months late, I do hope that you are feeling much better and everything is well with you.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. I love the progression of their friendship/relationship and the story.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Well written and entertaining as always. I loved the imagery and character interactions.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
I loved it.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I enjoyed reading this chapter as I've had the previous ones. I love the progression of Paxton and Ted's friendship.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I loved the character interaction between Ted and Paxton. Awesome chapter!

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I enjoyed reading this very much as it is refreshingly well written. The characters as well as the voice of the author is charming and endearing.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I thought that this was charmingly well written. I loved how you've protrayed the superstars.

Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I thought that the introduction was well written. The original characters are captivating. I love the characterizations and character interactions of the characters. I think that you should definately continue. Please do not delete this.