Reviews for Hunted
VirgoSummers chapter 1 . 2/2
This is really nicely written!
CakexBandxLife chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Yassss. I loved it so much!
Lyra Grace-di Angelo chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wow. Is it a bad thing if I got off on that. Cuz it was hot man not gonna lie. Christ write one that has Vlad abusing Joss and I don't count Captured as there is s far no real smut. I mean the whole shebang like Vlad using Joss's stake and fucking him with it then rimming him drinking his blood. Then off course healing him with his blood or maybe his cum has the healing factor to.
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I think you killed me with nose bleeds
TheBookMouse chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That scared the shite out of me! I was so relieved when I found out it was just them roleplaying... it would suck if Vlad died. (Get it? Suck? LOLOL)
Nocta chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was just... amaizing ._. Your style, the idea and the way you keep their real characters is just great.
commoner246 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
WOW. Did not see that coming. It was good.
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was excellent. The characters wern't OOC, the descriptions were great and the end was a shock.
Freaking brilliant.
BLBabe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
More damnit! MOOOOORRRRRRRE! PLEASE! I BEG YOOOOOOOUUUUUU! 3
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
(Eyebrow twitches.) You people just fucking LOVE confusing me, don't you!? Don't you?! (Huffs in mock anger while pouting.)
CiCilia chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was so f'n hot. Specially wen da stake was IN Vlad.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh god that was hot! I love sadists.. and submissive vampires... i didnt expect them to be roleplaying though...until vlad started to be cooperative and spread his legs... but still that was a delicious story! I hope u write more!
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
HELL YEAH MAN! I thought that Jossy boy was actually going to kill Vlads! totally had me on the edge of my seat!
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Lolz, I knew something was up. x3

Anyways, thank you for writing the awesome lemon-ish one-shot. ;P
KaleidoscopeDemon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011