Reviews for Hunted
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I think you killed me with nose bleeds
TheBookMouse chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That scared the shite out of me! I was so relieved when I found out it was just them roleplaying... it would suck if Vlad died. (Get it? Suck? LOLOL)
Nocta chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was just... amaizing ._. Your style, the idea and the way you keep their real characters is just great.
commoner246 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
WOW. Did not see that coming. It was good.
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was excellent. The characters wern't OOC, the descriptions were great and the end was a shock.
Freaking brilliant.
BLBabe chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
More damnit! MOOOOORRRRRRRE! PLEASE! I BEG YOOOOOOOUUUUUU! 3
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
(Eyebrow twitches.) You people just fucking LOVE confusing me, don't you!? Don't you?! (Huffs in mock anger while pouting.)
CiCilia chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was so f'n hot. Specially wen da stake was IN Vlad.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh god that was hot! I love sadists.. and submissive vampires... i didnt expect them to be roleplaying though...until vlad started to be cooperative and spread his legs... but still that was a delicious story! I hope u write more!
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
HELL YEAH MAN! I thought that Jossy boy was actually going to kill Vlads! totally had me on the edge of my seat!
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Lolz, I knew something was up. x3

Anyways, thank you for writing the awesome lemon-ish one-shot. ;P
KaleidoscopeDemon chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh.

My.

Gawd.

I LURVED IT 33333
sora12212 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
YUS. I AM NOT THE ONLY FAN OF VLAD x JOSS! *hugs* That was freaking AMAZING!

Are you going to make a sequel? Because you better that was wonderfully written and... amazing...

Lots of blood and yaoi, my kind of story! x3

Must. Draw. This. Pairing. 8D

*hugs* You are amazing, keep writing! *heart*
AkakoChiYuki chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh snap i thought that Joss is really going to kill Vlad. Anyway good work that was REALLY hot. I cant wait for their next foreplay
Mr. BunBuns chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I just finished reading the series right before I found this and I couldn't keep the grin off my face while reading this. Still can't stop even now. I will now forever think of this whenever I look at the series again. It made me that happy. X3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »