Reviews for The Tenth Generation of the Vongola
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
nice and sad. at least they had a bit of normalcy... for a while.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
This is beautiful and sad at the same time.
meistermeis chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
this was a really nice story, it had a strong message. I noticed a few plot holes though, this is 5 years later from 14 year old Tsuna right? So Lambo should be 9 years old, they way you portrayed him still made it sound if he was 5. Just saying. Also at the end when you wrote "Reborn, who smiled back before tentatively jumping onto the shoulder of his uninjured arm." I thought both of Yamamoto's arms were injured? But meh, i'm not entirely fussed about these plot holes, I just thought I'd point them out. Anyway this story was just very nice and refreshing to read. Thanks for writing it.
doremishine itsuko chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
us a really suprising story

att...itsuko chan
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
i wonder what will happen next
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
i like this story. i hope you write more great stories like this one for khr. although short, it's got 'depth' in the plot.
Blossommoney chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
This was really great, I loved to whole thing! If you wouldn't mind, I had some concerns when you referred to each character in ways like "former prefect" was Hibari, "tenth boss" was Tsuna, or even using "The Arcobaleno" a lot as Reborn, it didn't seem to fit in well with the story pace. You probably could have said Hibari did this or that, and it would have been fine and less of a headache to read over so much. (Not to be snobby or anything)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this, it was one of the few written well.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
This was a really good read! Nice!XD

Signed,

The Absolutely Hopeless Goku-fanXP
The Neo Productions chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
A nice start of the real story! And the start of their true path! Wonder what would happen.
phppsmss chapter 2 . 8/1/2009