Reviews for Even Me
green7silver chapter 1 . 8/5
A beautiful story, even if it is really sad.
I love how you potrait the relationship between Jim and Frank. There are so few fics, which dont describe Frank as total bastard.
Its the only fic I know, where Jim actually takes the guilt the whole Corvette accident.

A sequel would be really lovely
guest 9-7-2013 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I am just now getting into the Star Trek world and I started the 1960s TV show the other day and I've known about the new movies since it came out 4 years ago, and it was on FX tonight and I fell in love with Jame and Bones almost immediately. They have such an amazing and complicated relationship and I think that you really captured the essence of what it was like. Much love to you! Keep writing
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love it.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Officially my favorite slash story :)

-Ace
Aralas Baggins chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww, feels!
kaycee chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was crazzy good. Good job i was on the edg of my seat the hole time
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nobody should be this painfully damaged. I wanna stroke Jim's hair and tell him that everything's gonna be okay.
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was so simple... SIMPLY AWESOME! It was written perfectly and kept the reader interested. I especially loved the inner struggle on Bones (Leonard? Hehehe) name and what he called himself. LOVED IT

Write on,
wolfe13
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh, it was frustrating story, I'm glad that finally relieved.
DarkSideOfLife chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very beautiful!

Totally enjoyed reading this )
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
was so sweet. I love how slow you are going with this. Great fic.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Poignant. So sad but beautiful and touching. Well done.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is the third time I've read this fic and it keeps getting better. Any chance of a sequel? What would happen when Jim's face gets plastered all over the media after the movie stuff happens? And what would Bones do if Dennis showed up after Jim?
Romanse chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ok, I'm gonna say straight up that this story knocked my socks off. You demonstrated not only a profound understanding of the deep and devestating impact child abuse has on an adult, but a complete understanding of how to express that in a character like Jim Kirk. I was moved, and my heart ached to witness Jim's pain and the steadfast loyalty and love of his friend, Bones.

Which is why I am completely stumped at this one issue: Either I need to re-read this part, or you completely dropped the ball and I can't explain how that happened. You clearly demonstrated that Jim suffered deep emotional wounds for the physical and mental abuse that his step father dished out. U clearly showed that Jim was afraid and hated the man and that the damage ran deep. How then, when Jim chooses to break down and be honest with Bones and tell him about his past did you have Jim telling Bones that Frank not only loved him, but he does not even mention at all the former abuse to which he was so formally tight-lipped about? What am I missing?
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
aww poor Jim but Bones is there to help put him back together again.