Reviews for Anytime
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 1 . 7/23
*Feeling all kind of shades of awkward* I entertained these two as a couple since yesterday
Salistina chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very nice. A little weak on grammar, but the story made up for it. Good job.
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I actually like Portman, no matter how much of a dick he is in the movie. I am so glad that someone actually wrote him well. You managed to capture his essence then you shift him a bit off-balance with Mac but...damn he's still Portman. I think that's why I like this fic so much. I also like how Mac and Portman interact with each other throughout the furlough; you wrote them well and their actions are so... simple but it's strangely sweet. I like this fic alot. Thanks for writing it.
Dreamweaver74 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh gosh, where to begin? Ok, although I tried my hand at slash some years ago, I've never been a big fan of it. Just couldn't feel it, you know? But your story was so perfect on so many levels. The characterization was fantastic, it's always nice to see Portman (my favorite!), the backstory you provided for his behavior, brilliant. I always felt his outward behavior was born of a traumatic upbringing, and how sad it was that he died even though he was kinda right about sending a distress call (something no one else seemed to consider). Thanks for giving him (and Mac) more dimension and for conveying the bond between them. Is a sequel in the works, by any chance? :-)
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aw...that was so cute, i love mac, not a large fan of portman, actually i dont like him at all, but this was just adorable!
Lorina Dante chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Really nice fic here :D I wasn't so sure about reading it at first because of the pairing... But fics where Portman is one of the main character are so rare that I decided to give it a chance anyway. I'm pretty glad I did

I loved the contrast between Mac and Portman, how they reacted to each other. Seemed pretty IC to me :D

Good work, I'll try keep an eye on your profile :D
askita chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This was really great. You really gave the both of them some really relatable past. I'm not usually a Slahser, but this was good. I was touched by the character interaction. I really need to read the book.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
(Man I gotta get my hands on a copy of the book (is impatient with Amazon) lol)

Anyway, this is an interesting look at one of the characters that I really didn't like in the movie, and another one that I was frankly apathetic about. You gave actual motivations to both of these characters for me. I'm impressed!