Reviews for His Butler, My Master
Faery66 chapter 38 . 6/30/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
kate chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
Okay so I like your version way more than the actual second season. I really hope there is more to come because this was just great, I really want to know the ending. I think my favorite part had to be when Ciel was delivered home by undertaker. This was fantastically written as well. You really did such a great job, thank you for writing this.
chocolatxdoll chapter 38 . 7/4/2016
So I just finished powering through this for the past couple of days and it's been absolutely spectacular. You have taken Sebastian and Ciel's relationship into a new level of complicated and angsty but otherwise beautiful. I don't really know what else to tell you. I notice that your last update was over a year ago and I beg you to please continue. I understand that you must be busy with your life but you have something splendid going on and to leave it unfinished would be tragic.
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 38 . 4/24/2016
Yay! This book was so good! It was so angsty and sad! The... Symbolism... I guess... Was great! I read about 36 chapters yesterday! Then I just finished it today! I'm extremely happy it's not over yet!

P.S. Lindsey Stirling's awesome.
Kasey chapter 38 . 4/16/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY OH MY GOD
Kasey chapter 34 . 4/15/2016
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY. MAN. YOUR MIND IS AMAZING.
TrustyFoxy chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Wooooooow
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
This is absolutely wonderful. I cried! The writing, the plot everything. Perfection. Beautifully made. I look forward to your next chapter!
Morlana chapter 38 . 11/20/2015
Just read this story over again, I had stopped at chapter 34, I think because of long updates, and remember why I loved it. Had me crying in the later chapters. You put a lot of work into the chapters and story, I appreciate it. Makes the story so real. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
shadowanime1 chapter 38 . 9/6/2015
this is really an awesome story, can't wait to see what happens next. keep it up. :):)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
DAMN! SO INTENSE!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Somehow this new image of him, reminds me of kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, with the white hair and all, is that weird?
NVCiel chapter 38 . 5/25/2015
Sniff! Sniff! The core of Ciel clutching the photo to his heart and trusting his demon is tenderly bittersweet. L. Stirling's violin being channeled through Dahlia's fingers is a heart breaking image. Surely, this will reignite Ciel's soul into a blazing sun! Looking forward to your next chapter!
NVCiel chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
This chapter brought me to tears. Sniff! Sniff! You describe Ciel's manor using all the senses. I felt as though I were there with him. This game Sebastian is playing is so cruel.