Reviews for His Butler, My Master
Faery66 chapter 38 . 6/30
Hope to read more soon.

D
kate chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
Okay so I like your version way more than the actual second season. I really hope there is more to come because this was just great, I really want to know the ending. I think my favorite part had to be when Ciel was delivered home by undertaker. This was fantastically written as well. You really did such a great job, thank you for writing this.
chocolatxdoll chapter 38 . 7/4/2016
So I just finished powering through this for the past couple of days and it's been absolutely spectacular. You have taken Sebastian and Ciel's relationship into a new level of complicated and angsty but otherwise beautiful. I don't really know what else to tell you. I notice that your last update was over a year ago and I beg you to please continue. I understand that you must be busy with your life but you have something splendid going on and to leave it unfinished would be tragic.
ItsHoodButItsGood chapter 38 . 4/24/2016
Yay! This book was so good! It was so angsty and sad! The... Symbolism... I guess... Was great! I read about 36 chapters yesterday! Then I just finished it today! I'm extremely happy it's not over yet!

P.S. Lindsey Stirling's awesome.
Kasey chapter 38 . 4/16/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY OH MY GOD
Kasey chapter 34 . 4/15/2016
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY. MAN. YOUR MIND IS AMAZING.
TrustyFoxy chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
Wooooooow
Guest chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
This is absolutely wonderful. I cried! The writing, the plot everything. Perfection. Beautifully made. I look forward to your next chapter!
Morlana chapter 38 . 11/20/2015
Just read this story over again, I had stopped at chapter 34, I think because of long updates, and remember why I loved it. Had me crying in the later chapters. You put a lot of work into the chapters and story, I appreciate it. Makes the story so real. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
shadowanime1 chapter 38 . 9/6/2015
this is really an awesome story, can't wait to see what happens next. keep it up. :):)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/2/2015
DAMN! SO INTENSE!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Somehow this new image of him, reminds me of kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, with the white hair and all, is that weird?
NVCiel chapter 38 . 5/25/2015
Sniff! Sniff! The core of Ciel clutching the photo to his heart and trusting his demon is tenderly bittersweet. L. Stirling's violin being channeled through Dahlia's fingers is a heart breaking image. Surely, this will reignite Ciel's soul into a blazing sun! Looking forward to your next chapter!
NVCiel chapter 25 . 5/24/2015
This chapter brought me to tears. Sniff! Sniff! You describe Ciel's manor using all the senses. I felt as though I were there with him. This game Sebastian is playing is so cruel.
NVCiel chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
I read through to chapter 14 in one sitting. This is your first Kuroshitsuji work? My compliments to you! I love your take on the characters. You have given Sebastian that vague quality where you cannot tell if he is a pure demon or if he is benevolent. You do an excellent job of writing our proud and stubborn Ciel but you also bring out his strong will to succeed and complete his tasks. Grell as Ciel's savior is interesting and I am anxious to see how long it lasts. The Undertaker was good given that his character had been fleshed out at the time of this writing. I am looking forward to seeing what you will do with the bond Sebastian and Ciel have you each other. Their parting scene was incredibly intense. I hope the kitty is Sebastian. Your humor is fun. I laughed at Grell's name choice for the baby, Dahlia, as in blue. It fits. So now we have Mademoiseele Rouge, Ciel Blanc and the Blue Dahlia? Hehe!