Reviews for Betrayal of a Brother
MyChemical30 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
This is an awesome story and I think u should keep writing it I hope u write another chapter soon. :)
ti chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Hardly Here chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA legacy in this is MINT!

poor cody XD

This is such an awesome fic!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
only read the first chap by now, but I'll read the next when coming back from work... I already love it!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
I'd like to be woke up that way!
Nooks chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Ah, I remember my first hardycest story. May 27, 2009, 'A savior' was born. Excellent story i say so three months later and i have two other hardycest stories going at same time! Let me congratulate you on your very first Hardycest story!

Now, where the hell have i been for the past two months? this story is kicked ass! oh right, my stupid Harry Potter and batman slash addiction! Now, to read on to chapter two. this is pretty good and i'm loving it! congrats once again!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
I laughed at the "For the love of Itchweed" part hehe. I love how they can have sex then just be brothers the next minute torturing each other, or during sex for that matter. Gotta love Hardycest!
NeroAnne chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
*DIES* Your goddess? XD! You're making me blush! XD!

Haha, XD! Jeff's molesting Matt while he's trying to relax! XD! Give in, Matt! XD!

Le gasp! XD! Jeff just cuffed Matt! XD! OMG HOTTNESS!

How would Matt be able to move? XD!

...OMG...Jeff is whipping Matt's ass! XD!

*Reads on*

And Matt likes it! He wants more! GIVE HIM MORE!

Jeff's good at the art of persuasion. XD! He can suck your dick and make ya want to do what he wants ya to do! XD!

And now Matt handcuffs Jeff! XD! he's gonna fuck him! YAY!

Damn...what a gorgeous position! XD!

For the love of Itchwed? XD! LMAO!

Matt is DOM. XD! This wonderful work just shows it! XD!

I love how rough Matt is! XD! He commands Jeff to lick at his stained hand! YUM!

AWE! What a cute way to fall asleep!

LOVING IT! You bounce back from writers block real good! XD!
redsandman99 chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Play time with Matt and Jeff...*drools a little before smiling* It's one of my favorite things ever.
slashdlite chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Damn! Jeff wanted to play and ended up being played! This is really naughty and I love it!

PS. Yes, I know how you feel, I feel the same way too! I hope things turn out well for Jeff, I'm praying really hard for him!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
So many hot ppl,not enuf time LOL
SonofLuffy chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
This story is going everywhere, but I love it
NeroAnne chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
LMAO! XD! Jeff is so slutty! XD! He does it KNOWING that everyone is watching! What a weasel! XD!

AAHAHAAHA! "Holy ass" XD! I loved that!

Woah, XD! Madam in a bathroom, XD!

HAH! Randy is so stupid!

*reads on*

LMAO! Blow job! And on Jeff! XD!

Wow, and Matt let it happen! XD!

HAH! Sexual tension!

AWE! XD! Adam wants Matty!

I like that rule Jeff and Matt have! XD!

Awe! Update soon!
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Okay, I'm so picturing a foursome taking place right now. And it's hot :)
slashdlite chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Hehe, Jeff is so precocious, teasing Randy like that! Yep, but Randy loves it!

So, Adam wants Matt and Randy wants Jeff. Will they get what they want?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »