Reviews for Soft
So cute
1732091 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
GAH! IT'S SOOO CUTE! -fangirl squeel-
Nikkie-chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
OMFG! I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS! I swear I almost died when Prussia said 'I Love You' in german! (I'v been obsessing over Germany as of late) This has to be the best PrussiaxAustria fic I have EVER read! Great Job! 3 3
Kira chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was so cute! I loved the kissing scene and the reference to HRE too. Would you consider writing a continuation to this story?
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It's pretty good. There are a few spelling mistakes, and I noted that you didn't capitalize "Prussia" at one point. But other than that, you did a good job. It's very cute.
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh my God, this was so cute 33 It was really well written and I loved the kiss scene so much. Gilbert using Roderich's human name and then kissing him so tenderly...it made me smile to read it, it was such a touching scene. It really shows that he loves Roderich and it's not just about lust or something...I loved it! And the end was really sweet as well. Thanks so much for posting such an awesome fic here :)
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That kiss was absolutley ADORABLE

And how Prussia was a little hesitant before... GAH

I love you. I love this.

(Is busy fangirling from fluff overdose)

And how did you know I life HRE?

He is absolutely adorable~! owo

And HUNGARY

You should have let her go at it with the pan.

I know it would have ruined the mood but! xD

Her chasing Prussia off with a fryingpan is simply too funny not to laugh at xDD

Don't get me wrong, I love Prussia to bits.

He's awesome. P:

I'm glad this is one of your stories that made it down on paper~ c:

It would be tragic if it had simply been swallowed up by your faulty memory TAT

Believe me, I've been there...
bella92 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I love~ this pairing, Gilbert and Roderich just fit each other so wellXD And they do need mnore love, I have like only readed three-four fics about them:( Hardly enough.

Well done by you to write a piece of them :