Reviews for Thirty Shards of Inuyasha and Kaede
betstar chapter 30 . 8/23/2011
This story was INCREDIBLY touching. It open my eyes, since it never occured to me what Kaede's feelings were.. or could have been..

The final chapter is perfect. Real, bittersweet (more sweet though), and very satistfying! I am really glad i read this!

The way you write is really envious I hope to be able to express and write my stories in the same way you do!

And Prepare yourself with more reviews :3 I suspect ill be reading alot more of your other stories too! _
betstar chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
...oh.. my.. god... OH MY GOD. YOU MADE RIN. RIN! SAY THATTT?

OHHHH MY GODDD. LOLOLOLOLOL.
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Best In-Character Cat.

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the June 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

group/FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

. ?ashow&typeFanfiction&yearJune%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

pickup_

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

pickup_

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
JMaxwell chapter 30 . 4/7/2010
A few people have had the idea of looking at the relationship between Inuyasha and Kaede, but I don't think anyone has gone into more depth than you have. It was well done. The last chapter, in particular, was very moving.
petpeeves12 chapter 30 . 3/23/2010
This was a sad story with a somewhat happy ending. still sad though
Inumimi1 chapter 30 . 3/2/2010
Thank you once again for such a beautiful story, I am afraid that the last chapter resulted in the untimely end of several more tissues!
Ranuel chapter 30 . 2/24/2010
The ending was lovely.
DonaPlaya chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
Tremendous insightfulness! Loved every chapter! I apologize that I didn't review each one individually, but I have sought to read each one as soon as I saw an update. Each shard was simply beautiful!
kokoronagomu chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
a bittersweet story, i'm surprised the tears weren't streaming. i can't think of anything else because doing so is going to really make me cry, so...

;
horseygurl89 chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
*cries* that was the most wonderful sad beautiful story! i loved each and every chapter though some were sadder than others. each was special and gave amazing insight into the relationship of InuYasha and Kaede. I will miss the updates, but look forward to seeing other works by you soon.
Rickashay chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
I did cry, one of the view times I've cried from something that wasn't inside a puplished book or from my own life. Very touching and I love how this turned out. I think it's one of the best things you've written so far. Though Fallen Princess from Early Days will forever be my favorite thing you've written.
Inumimi1 chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
I just found your story and I doubt if I can adequately express how much I like it. Touching and well written, I went through several tissues! I also had to smile as you are the first fan writer I have encountered who used the word "raconteur", and correctly at that! Many fan writers can barely put two words together and that just adds to the pleasure of reading such a well written work! Your story has been a pure joy to read, thank you for this great story. I look forward the the 30th (and I assume final) chapter, though I would love it if you would give us more stories of Inu & his growing relationship with Sess!
horseygurl89 chapter 29 . 2/19/2010
Wa! *cries* i know that death is just another aspect of being alive but i love kaede so much! you have done a wonderful job portraying her during this story.

i look forward to the last chapter but am prepared to have tissues ready...
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 29 . 2/19/2010
It's true that often we can experience emotions and not know from where they stem. Thanks for including this in your story.