Reviews for our love is waning
goudentientje chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
God your ending was so heartbreaking yet so beautifull. I'm glad someone sees Bella for the true selfish person she is though and how Edward is just an ass
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Sorrowful? So your story is they turned her KNOWING she was pregnant. Thats not sorrow or remorse. Thats deliberately taking a choice from Bella (and Jake) with a second thought. Does not reflect well on any of them. In fact all of Bellas thoughts about how they have souls has been proven wrong. I wonder what Bella would think about them and her forever if she found out. THAT would make an awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
that was not se good. Just been done too many times. You have written much better stories that worked a lot better in the twilight context. But Bella IS Bella so selfish and ignorant indeed. I cguess she was pregnant too and the Cullens, those wonderful things that Bella died to join forgot to tell her?Well she does deserve them.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Oh damn, that ending.
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Woooow, how sad! I still loved it though
Zapphe chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
It's quite beautiful and realistic for a first time sex scene but the ending was too abrupt. I would like it to be faded out gradually in the same pace as the build up of the sex scene. all in all a good read.
LastOne chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
"or how it struggled"

Ouch. I felt that last part like a kick in the gut.
C.Santana chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
this story was amazing the twist in the ending was so unexpected and completely emotive it was great keep writing
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. Really, wow. I'm speechless. The ending... truly tragic. You write beautifully. I absolutely loved it. Well done.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh my god this was amazing! it was so sad it, it made me want to cry. Jacob has always been my favorite, and this story breaks my heart. The last lines were so beautiful, my absolute favorite part. Great job! :)
BaiLynn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This story was unbearably painful. How innocent Jake is. How selfish Bella is. How the baby died with her. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you continue to apologize for your stories when they're so good. You haven't written anything in forever and it's such a loss because no one captures the angst between Bella and Jake quite like you. And this is something I could have seen happen, I could see her give herself to Jake, give the only thing she can give him, and then turn anyway. I just didn't expect the baby. The poor baby. And Rosalie's heated words, "you knew" and him clenching his hands. It was just unexpectedly beautiful, and so so so so sad.
eduvette chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautifully written yet so sad.
SNikkiP chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This story almost made me cry. It was SO good.
Hanna chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
"Because… there's only so much virtue and repressed passion I can take."

That really made laugh. Jacob sums their relationship up perfectly. I’m glad you solved that prob, at leat for a little while. But damn, you made me cry with your ending. It’s just so sad, but I love it anyway. Wonderful work!
Hannah chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That last sentence... so emotive.