Reviews for Lights, Cameras and Ink
NatesMomma chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Loved it! I just love the whole love at first sight thing that Bella and Edward have. What a great story! I loved how they took off to Vegas to get married. What a great romance!
rangernstephfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great story. I loved it!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Now that was a fun read - the character establishment was well done, the dialogue was good, and the lemons were hot. Great synopsis, great ending ... good all round - hurrah!
Purple1983 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
it's good! and when I say good, I actually mean really god as in...YES PLEASE :D
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Loved it! Awesome job!
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw, that was so cute. Aw, they got married! I loved the "FF" bit, haha. I thought she was gonna shock us with a "v-card" too, but no, haha.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I loved it like ALL your other fics!
Pink Sphinx chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was a sweet little fic. I loved it.

P x
cfowife chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Absolutely love your story and writing style. You have the innate ability to draw the reader into your creation with one chapter. I personally prefer your depictions of E&B - a cleverly written and enjoyable read, as always!
Ri40 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hi I like this one shot. Are you turing it into a story.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm sorry that you feel bad ...but this was terrific!
iamvamp chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i got my first tattoo done last week (of an open book!) and you have totally ruined my experiance... ha ha!

thank you for your amazing writing skills and incredible imagination!

iamvamp
Littlemizzyx chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is amazing, I love it so much. I am definitely adding this to my favourites. You have a really good chance of winning. Hope you do !

Love Littlemizzyx
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Great story... I like these one chapter ones... Keep up the great writing... :D
Michael-Marie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was one hell of a sexy story. Sorry u were up so late writing it but it was awsome story. Are u writing more to this one or was it a one shot?

Miki