Reviews for Lights, Cameras and Ink
hayleyhoo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG Someone get me a fan this was steaming hot lol

Loved it I'm a massive fan of tattoos so this competition is great and i adore this one shot have you thought about extending it once the comp has ended? :D
snfrisby chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I liked it. I noticed a few grammatical errors but they do not take away from the story. I always love "bad ass" or tattooed versions of Edward and Bella.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
"“Oh god,” I gasped following it with a string of profanities that would put fan-fic writers to shame.

Yes, I read fan-fic, so does Bella, so fuck off."...too funny. :D

Quick question: the Vicky that Rose was meeting, was that the same Vicky that Emmett was meeting?
Sophia24 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
that was awesome! I was thinking about entering this contest but i only have haf an idea and i only have two days to perfect it...not gonna happen. Anyway, this is amazing and i loved it. I secretly liked James too...but i like him either way...

I hope you feel better. :D
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This was a really well written one-shot, you could barely tell that it hadn't been beta-d.

As for your troubles, I know you probably get alot of offers, but if you ever need someone as back up on short notice shoot me an email and I would be happy to help!

courtney_bottrill

Much love,

xx
sssjmonroe chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I loved the story. Thanks.
MasensLove chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
My favorite in this competition so far : )

I love how Jacob was the gay photographer by the way.
SpunkRansom101 search me chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
well even if you feel like shit, you dont write like it. that was hot. once you got to the part where edwards talking about how he has a 1967 chevey empala that promises one hell of a bang with every ride you had me saying 'oh hot damn!' hoping not to wake everyone else up... another great oneshot. loved it. keep 'em comin!
Team Sparkle chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
so, will you continue with this fine story after the contest. I must say, Inkella and Tatward stories are my favorite and James did not get the beating he deserves!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14