Reviews for TSOS,LOTW Dictionary Reference Section
Madison chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
It's passed next sunday.
Jigglypuff chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I say you should CORRECT Keiki's me, Keiki appears to be in his LATE twenties to early thirties, and you should do accordingly and make up for your dumb mistake. Most of the audience would agree with me as I think it is much easier to associate someone with Keiki's appearance to the age range 27- 34.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
12 Kingdoms is one great anime, I wish they'd do more stories set in it. HP in it, wow. At some point I could see Dumbledore (or Voldemort!) searching for him there...
SakuraKamizumi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Okay! I knew I spelt Gohran wrong on my review on the actual story! (damnit..) Anywho! Not to critisize, but you got some information wrong.

1-Rokuta (Enki) is actually 500 years old, according to both the anime and The Vast Spead of the Seas (book two).

2-If I remember correctly, Rokuta says in the anime that the Kingdom of Ryu is the longest lasting kingdom so far, a century older than En, placing the kirin of Ryu at about 600 years old. But then again, I could be wrong. He might of said the kingdom of Sou, but I'm pretty sure it was Ryu, since he said something about them being neighbors and how En depended on them staying prosperous. -shrugs-

But you were close on how long Taiki has been missing. He's been missing from Tai for about 4-5 years. So that ties into the story line quite was also infomative to me on some points, such as I wasn't aware that the Nyokai die with their Kirin. Makes sense, though.

Please, don't be angry with me for correcting you. As I stated in my review on the actual story, Harry Potter and The Twelve Kingdoms are my two favorite obsessions, so I make it a point that any information on them has to be almost completely accurate. It's an OCD thing, I swear. ~Sheione~
koldy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009