Reviews for Even Stopper Death
matchynishi chapter 2 . 3/18
This was awesome. Loved it.
I M Sterling chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
This is WONDERFUL. Loved it!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is one of my favorite ever SS fics, and one I frequently find myself re-reading. Your 'canon' missing scene is really quite lovely. I love how desperately Hermione wishes that she fit in, and her little act of courage in Snape's office. I love how she's the only one who's ever asked about stoppering death, and why she asked. I love the interaction between Snape and the fat lady, and I love, love, love the last sentence of that section about how the darkness seemed to swallow Hermione's professor.

I like the second part, too, as she unravels the mystery. My favorite parts of that are the accusing look of the patronus that she tries to send to Fred, and McGonagall's remorse about the last thing she said to Snape being "Coward!"

And the otter jumping into his tub, and her suggestion to publish his findings. All of it - quite lovely. The pre-romance was perfect. Thank you for writing and posting. It's given me a lot of enjoyment :)
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Aww, great!
LBx
YvaineS chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This is such a brilliant story - well done!
kci47 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Really lovely story! Great writing, excellent characterization. I was horribly sad when it was over.
RemiccoLim chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Scattered logic, I can say nothing more than you are absolutely AMAZING, i read your stories adn they are all so good. It really evokes emotions within me. Thank you, so much! :)
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
OMG THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING! DO A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
ljpjcg chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
So clever a story. I love their characterizations.
tenoh27 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Such a brilliant story, and one which rationally laid out why Hermione, of all people, did not even attempt a modicum of assistance to Snape post-assault by Nagini. Its a very logical explanation too. Loved her practical ruthlessness. I am surprised Severus was surprised, thats all. I thought he knew. ;)

Thank you so much for an amazing story!
ofankoma chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Moments I rather adored: poor Severus and his defensive need to keep every receipt compulsively (to know you are always doubted by the people around you when you know you are in the right!), McGonagall's sincere regrets (about time!), Hermione's system of proving Snape's survival, Severus in the bath with a silvery otter(?), and the whole of their final encounter.

Ending with a possibility rather than needlessly spelling it out... well done.
ofankoma chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh, my. I love your little Hermione. For her thinly veiled frustration with her housemates ('coo over that drivel'), her weary realisation that this go-around in the wizarding world will be equally as hard as in the Muggle one, and her resignation to be helpful rather than to be liked. I can picture her clearly working out the rules Snape set before her to decide what she had permission to do while she waited.

Also... I love the word "grotesqueries."

But then Snape returns her to the Gryffindor common room and... his exchange with the Fat Lady is so unexpected... and his exchange with Hermione quite revealing.

(Yes, why didn't he try to defend himself? There are so many possibilities...)
Miravisu chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Mystery, adventure and wittyness, and of course a nice ending. Lovely story!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I remember reading this along time ago and I loved it. That was before I had an account :) It took me forever to track down this story again! It's wonderful & you're an amazing writer.
Black Pearl chapter 2 . 4/17/2010