Reviews for Even Stopper Death
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
This is absolutely brilliant, I only wish you'd continue this! :D Thanks for sharing! :o)
ryggrad chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I've read this before at some point but since I'm hopelessly lazy at leaving reviews, yeah...

The mystery, I remember, kept me sucked into the story. The process of her figuring out that Severus was still alive was interesting and fun to read, and I got quite a laugh imagining her annoying the hell out of him until he finally gave in and decided to visit her. Hermione's "ruthless pragmatism" was fantastic. I love when writers delve into that part of her character. I'd liked to have read the progression of their romance, but it was absolutely fine to end it where you did - the potential is there, and we just KNOW it's gonna happen (cause we want it to!)...
asma4life chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I simply love your fics, and this has been such a immense suspense thriller. I was hoping for a pre-romance end, and wondering how you would do it with less than half the chapter left. But this pre-friendship is good too. All in all, a unique tale from beginning to end :)
Readerjkr chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
This is another fine example of your high standard in storywriting. I love the analysis skills you give your characters.
Griffygnus chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
wow... great story.. :)

I did want some sshg goodness mixed in, but it was good and enough none the less..

ruthless pragmatism...
yeah.. hermione does that..
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
the way you developed the story.. the small things, like fat lady and snape's advice give this story a mystic feel.. loved it :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I always love when he doesn't die, thank you :)
Charms layered through Potions is a fascinating idea, and I loved her thoughts for getting him published "posthumously". She really is tenacious when she sets her mind to something, he didn't have a chance after she went to see (or not see) the Thestrals. Great story.
trustseverus'spy chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
"Voldemort or one of the Death Eaters must have taken (Snape's body) then"? Harry must be mistaken. Maybe one of the Death Eaters, but having killed Voldemort himself, it doesn't make sense to have Harry say that. Other than that, it's a delightful little story, and I'm glad you wrote it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
In regards to her parents Hermione comes off a little jerkish. Its not explicitly stated they wanted he to abandon magical life, just give muggle life a try. Considering her personality it seems no stretch that she might have talked about it with them before. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but just thought I'd let you know.
matchynishi chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This was awesome. Loved it.
I M Sterling chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
This is WONDERFUL. Loved it!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is one of my favorite ever SS fics, and one I frequently find myself re-reading. Your 'canon' missing scene is really quite lovely. I love how desperately Hermione wishes that she fit in, and her little act of courage in Snape's office. I love how she's the only one who's ever asked about stoppering death, and why she asked. I love the interaction between Snape and the fat lady, and I love, love, love the last sentence of that section about how the darkness seemed to swallow Hermione's professor.

I like the second part, too, as she unravels the mystery. My favorite parts of that are the accusing look of the patronus that she tries to send to Fred, and McGonagall's remorse about the last thing she said to Snape being "Coward!"

And the otter jumping into his tub, and her suggestion to publish his findings. All of it - quite lovely. The pre-romance was perfect. Thank you for writing and posting. It's given me a lot of enjoyment :)
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Aww, great!
LBx
YvaineS chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This is such a brilliant story - well done!
kci47 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Really lovely story! Great writing, excellent characterization. I was horribly sad when it was over.