Reviews for Golden Child
Aww poor widdle pathetic Tomykins... what is he, three? You can't write actual adults, can you?
bjq chapter 11 . 2/4
fabsa
Skimball4 chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
This is a fun read. I read some of the guest reviews and it's funny to me at how brave (aka cowardly!) they seem when they're anonymous. Hope you don't let that bother you.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Your Tony is a dead bore... and your Gibbs is a two-dimensional and bitchy travesty of the real thing.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Great story!
VG LittleBear chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
Hi, I loved the ending with Ziva helping Tony glue pens! I enjoyed the entire tale from Probie being taken to the gym to McTeamPlayer showing a united front to Vance and all the angish between! Very good characterizations. Thanks and cheers!
Saissa chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
No Tony - do NOT superglue his keyboard again.

Because Tony if you do that - ALL that hard work and respect gained will be LOST - permanently.

At least, if I were McGee, I would lose all respect for you in a second and this time it will be permanent.
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Tabby? Really? I just dont see those 2 together at all.

OTOH they both can talk the hind leg off a horse so in that respect they are a match...
Saissa chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Yeah Gibbs - this is proof that you really do hate McGee. So all he is good for now is being the taxi driver?

How convenient that Fornell may have said 2 agents only - usually Fornell is ok with the entire team showing up.
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Gibbs was tempted to tell Vance that he'd prefer a one-handed Tony in the field to an able-bodied McGee, but he resisted.
ME - Now that is HARSH. So Gibbs - WHY exactly do you dislike McGee so much?

Abby wasn't surprised, but she still managed to feel annoyed with McGee. McGee had a great relationship with his parents, a strong bond with his sister, respect of his colleagues, plenty of material possessions and a second career as a writer.
ME - Abby Abby Abby - you do not know shit about McGee. You know NOTHING!
Saissa chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
'You're federal agents, Dinozzo,' said Gibbs, standing up. 'You're ALWAYS on duty.'

I don't agree with that.
How is a person going to get some downtime, personal time and some privacy if they are ALWAYS on duty. That is the fastest way to a total mental and physical BURNOUT.

Nope - I do not agree with that statement at all!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I totally understand why McGee would not just want to hand over the keys to his brand new Saab. I wouldn't either.

Gibbs is being very HORRIBLE to BOTH his agents.
Athena13 chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I like the resentment of Vance's misplaced adoration of McGee. Great story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Loved when Tony was telling Ziva what happened to his hand and she almost slipped and called him the name Tony did "McGoogle".

Abby, take Dinozzo down to the lab for the afternoon while you work and then take him home. Make sure he takes it easy, stays out of trouble and doesn't smash anything else.' ha With his hand bandaged he is dangerous. He smashed the phone after all.

The cases had gone really well, and he knew his own performance had gone up a notch just because Gibbs was there watching. Call him pathetic, but Tony liked nothing better than Gibbs seeing him do a good job. Because he never want's to disappoint Gibbs. He looks up to him.

Vance was firmly of the belief that Gibbs would rather walk over hot coals than replace DiNozzo. He'd seen that look in Gibbs' eyes before and it intrigued him. Gibbs so would and same with Tony.

So sweet/cute the bit about Abby putting toothpaste on Tonys toothbrush.

And there was real irony in how McGee felt at that point because he really did believe that Ziva had been given the task that Gibbs regarded as being of greatest importance. That's what he thinks. He is so wrong. Gibbs gave you the more important task.

Glad thing are back to normal with the team.