Reviews for Mocha Sanctuary
Omg love it! Left e wanting more
hikora chapter 1 . 6/6
That's sweet. Especially the last part. Though I wouldn't have minded if you had at least finished it. In fact, I would have loved it.
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 2/12
I really love this little story. It has so much charge and atmosphere it's amazing.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Itachi's Husband chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Okay~ That was cute! *goes to write a KisaIta now*

Itachi's coyness is adorable~ ;)
The Secret Sal chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Ohhhh I love! I actually don't read much ItaNaru! This was so cool and I loved it! It was so cute how Itahi was so worried about Sasuke finding out. Naruto was the best!
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Not bad...I think you could have continued it though. :) Good work!
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
one of the best NaruIta fics i have read! This is definitely going to my favorites list] Thank you for writing and posting this .
lotus325 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love the atmosphere of this story. It was so forbidden yet risking. I really like Naru/Ita. You should write more of this pairing.
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I Love it!

Itachi is so cute!

But why Sasuke can not find out about them?

Ja ne. ;D
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed. I like that Itachi seems to care so much about Sasuke finding out, but I'm curious as to why that's so important. Is it that Sasuke has feelings for Naruto, or does he simply think it will bother his little brother if he finds out his best friend and brother are, as Naruto put it, "shacking up"? Or is this one of those "I'll leave it to you to decide that" scenarios?
applejioux chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Yay for NaruIta! :D There's a serious lack of it.. :(

I really enjoyed reading this and I absolutely loved the feel of it. I hope you write more NaruIta in the future, it would make me and every other NaruIta fan so happy!
Ironically Enough chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
hmm, different...Naruto's the initiator this time...usually it's Itachi and his soothing words.
Hanshou.Myaku chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Don't worry, your brain didn't break and a lot more people like this pairing than you would think. I know I certainly do! Is this a one-shot or will it be continued? Perhaps with a lemon?
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
AH! You did it! And it was a NaruIta? Really? That is a first! Awesome!

You are very very welcome if my story and ranting about ItaNaru produced this. I loved it! Very much so.

But it still feels sad that they have to keep it a secret from Sasuke. But at the same time, I love the ending -Itachi's silent message that only Naruto understands. Very sweet. Oh, and the entwined hands from the beginning to end was really well done and cute. And I like how Naruto refrained from jumping Itachi at dinner. That would have caused quite the scene. XD Who knew so much was involved when you have your best friend sleep over, ne? lol

I love it! Love it, love it! How does it feel to have written your first NarutoxItachi story? Feel up to writing more? :)

Great story! I'm so glad you actually wrote one. It's great! Keep it up!