Reviews for Thunk, Thunk, Thunk
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I GIGGLED.

a lot.

Poor Zelda. Wisdom hurts when you can't lose braincells from head bashing. At least amnesia would've helped with the whole cycle thing. XD
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It's hilarious.
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL FAVED!
Queen Dagger chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Haha I did laugh! Zelda and Ganondorf were awesome! Haha it was SO true though-why DID the people in charge make Zelda such a damsel in distress?

I wished that it could have been a bit longer, or could have another chapter, but no big deal I guess. It was a very amusing five minutes well spent. :D

Great job!
Jayadragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
haha..that was pretty funny...quite entertaing if i do say so myself...well done
JediBarrissOffee chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hehehe that was funny. Nice, you should write another like this.
akatsukikat1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HAHAHAHAH! Finally! For once Zelda actually amused me! (she kept on banging her head so... im my crzy head I just kept going

doitagiandoitagiandoitagian WHOOHO! hahahahha!
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
nice. XD
Rhaoz chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was funny

I would love it if you made a second chapter and made this a ZelGan pairing crack fic story thingy 'Thingy?' 'Yes, thingy'

xD
Steben chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It was kind of funny, you got a smirk out of me to say the least. What really prevented me from laughing though wasn't the characters, but the story concept.

The characters aren't really in check, personally I find it hard to laugh at a story when an out of place character is starring at me in the face. Then again, that's just me.

Why not find some part of the game (a character, or something about a character) that absolutely drives everyone nuts, and then blow it out of proportion? (or at least some oddity that seems to be starring ya in the face the whole game, readers can usually relate to that)

I can assure you, there's more than a few things in the series that can be blown out of proportion.

One example? The fact Link can't speak, save for some 'hi-ya' here than there. (someone already made a flash out of that a few years back, wouldn't recommend that one) Like I said, the genre is hardly used up. Play Twilight Princess (or a Zelda game) for a bit, and keep an open mind.
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Lol this was good. Reminds me of my fanfic Operation Annoyance. - Zelda pissed Ganondorf off in that one.
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hahahahahahahhahah!

That was hi-larry-us!

Larry: What?

Loved it! Fantastic job!
Unusedaccountcausenodelete chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Lol
shawpaw12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
lol i think Zelda and ganondorf are perfect for each other