Reviews for Claws Away, Kitten!
IzabellaSanguine chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I think the idea is really good and I'm looking forward to reading it pm me x
Dreamingdreams chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I'm sad you gave up on this one. I hope someone will adopt it. Because I think it was pretty interesting.

I hope that you'll do another one for this movie/book again someday. Goodluck with your writting endeavors! :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
So he did know about her. So did he ask Isabelle's mom to leave & take her too. Or did she decide that on her own? I am still thinking Tristan is Isabelle's father.

Wow what a well kept history in that house concerning the women of the Merryweather family. And the family tree sounds amazing. Hmmm I wonder what all is written in that guide she came across.

:) I bet you can find boy for the big family if he can get past the feud between your 2 families...oh & get over you kicking his butt when he tried to kidnap you earlier. Plus you do have that to get over to. But hey Robin will hopefully make it up to you. (laughing) or you both could call it even right now. That if he ever tries to get his plan started.

Hmm I wondering if he is waiting for the scratches to heal & the bruises to fade before approaching her.

Even if it was mostly description to this chapter I enjoyed it! It was good. :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I wonder why Isabelle's mother decide to take her away from Moonarce. If it was just her wanting to leave to go someplace she would feel like she belongs or if she was afraid that Isabelle's father might try to take her if he found out about her...that is going with the idea that he did know he got her pregnant. Or that he would take her anyway.

I love the interaction between Isabelle & all those within Moonarce's household. It just has a great feel to it.

Hmm I wonder who put everything away that Isabelle has strug all over her room. If it was one of the people that work at Moonarce or maybe someone else.
Dreamingdreams chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Hmm so that means that he let Loveday leave sad choice there. But it makes me wonder if she didn't leave out the book so Isabella could find it.

I hope that Isabella won't regret not keeping at least one pair of pants just in case she needs them later.

Yes I can probably guess why Isabella mom kept who her father was a secret from her parents. No need to cause all out war if at all possible even if the guy is a jerk for seducing her & getting her pregnant & from the sounds of it leaving her. I still leaning towards Tristan being Isabella's father.

Hmmm I wonder if I am right about that. Must read more to find out if I am right.
Dreamingdreams chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ok my guess is Tristan is her father he seemed way to curious about what she looked like. And more affended than not by what Robin's father said. It also sounded like he had a lot of knowledge on that.

Yes I wouldn't want to tell him either that both of you got your butts handed to you by a small young women. It is too funny.

Hmmm Robin I thinks it's also funny how attracted he is to her without really meaning to be.
(laughing) Great plan Robin but you might have a problem when she sees you black eyes swollen nose and most of all the claw marks she left behind on your hand. She might not take a cute baby puppy from you. Because of that oh & her cat and her now having wrolfe. But who knows she might.

I'm looking forward to seeing how his plan works out. And whether Loveday actually married Sir Benjamin or if he flipped a cookie when he found out she was a de Noir. Because that one extra place setting makes me wonder.

Must go read the next chapter!
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hmm it sounds like she has got a lot of fears to over come. And being at Moonarce is one sure way to have to overcome them.

:3 I love the fact she used 'sing' on Robin. So she isn't totally defenseless. I bet he thinks twice before he grabs her from behind. I love that she knows movie & book references.

Hmmm I wonder who her father was. I think you got something very good going here!
Till-Owlyglass chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Now that is a story I would certainly read!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Erm, the damn thing cut me off before...

Anyhow, your story is absolutley fabulouso, girl! I have never laughed so much at a story part like that before. "Don't forget to SING!" and the 'groin' part when he was like, "No, no, no!"

Oh God...Lolz! Isabella is such a gutsy girl. Not afraid to stand up to an amazingly hot boy that tries to attack her. Awesome!

-Courtney:)))
CourtneyHowlett chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hey, hey!
horsesofthesea chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Wow! This story is really good :) I love how you've changed pthe main chaater into a more modern and better version of Maria! ( Well, i think she is better!) Loooking forward to reading more and I hope you can update soon :)
Marauderfox chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I like it a lot so far. Please update soon!
horsesofthesea chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This story is great! I love how you have written it and so far is really good! Im looking forward to the next few chapters and what happens, so good luck with writing it and hope you update soon! :)
moonfan4eva chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Write more pls!
ORDND chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
This story is bloody briliant