Reviews for Our Last Night Before The World Ends
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Wonderful story but I'm starting to get aggravated with myself. I mean, I did fine until the last sentence. I started crying like a baby. There's never enough time, there wasn't enough time. You'd think after 2 weeks I'd be over this but no, I'm still as upset as when it happened.

Anyway, great story.

Now, do one that lets Ianto survive and be with Jack (please, you did make me cry after all).

Judy
Harkness chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
omg that was great, obv the slashy bits were *HAWT* but the bit at the end where it went onto day one, and the i love oyu bit, was brilliant your a great writer buddy :)
Hiyami chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Should have told him Ianto. Should have told him. *sigh* Love it.
Roxanne2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh that last sentence... :sob:
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh! What a killer last line.

Beautifully done. Don't worry about not being able to write gay sex. You do it very well. I nearly missed the climax though - that needed a wee bit more impact.

The "flashback" style in the middle of the sex worked really well, building tension and reminding us that is the emotions and the characters that matter in a sex scene. The mechanics of the actions are virtually unimportant compared to that. You did it so well.

Yes, very sad in retrospect. We never know what's going to happen next. Not one of us. We should all be telling the people we love that we love them. Everyday.

Thanks
Flabagash chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*sobs* I don't know if it's just because i'm in a sappy mood toda but that ending had me welling up :(

The whole thing was amazing and perfect and lovely... if only we'd gotten to see it for real on the show!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ok, having got over children of earth finally (what, three weeks?) then i read this... you've made me cry you evil amazing writer!
trektotorch chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very well written. I hope the guys had an evening such as this before COE. I love the choice of "Save the Last Dance" as the song they were dancing to. Stories like this are the only way we will keep Janto alive. Thanks for writing it. Well done!
Thenerdswillwin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw, that was so sweet!
Asphalt Angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ah! This fic just kills me because WE all know what's going to happen to them, and they don't... and, y'know, I was thinking about what "the day before" would have been, and you've gone and written a wonderful version of it. Cheers.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
it was going so well! Then there was “You can sleep when you’re dead,” and "There would be other moments far more appropriate to tell Jack he loved him."

*Sob*

I miss Ianto
Fullsteel chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm not usually leaving reviews, and I'm not that good at it either, but I just felt that I had to write something about this.

Even though you say that since you're not a gay man and all that stuff it was still very well written! I don't think I've got anything to complain about. I love all details, dialouge and everything about it!

I think that's all I've got to say! :)

(Love muscle? Oh God, another word to add on the list of strange words for penis that makes me pretty much shudder! Reminds me of when I read a fic where they called it love pole. I died a bit.)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aw, this was sweet but sad. and very sexy. great job I really enjoyed reading it!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2