Reviews for Vigil
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This is absolutely lovely! It wasn't nice how they teased us with having Rose appear at the end of 'Partners in Crime' only to have her disappear again. I like how you have Rose following Donna, out of instinct, and finding the TARDIS after so long. While it's not good that she got hurt, with the sudden rattling of the TARDIS, but its funny how she landed on top of the Doctor. The persons she's been searching for, and she falls unconscious on top on him. It was really sweet that the Doctor held Rose until she woke up, and that Donna joined him in his vigil. The Doctor and Rose are back together again! Oh Donna, she knows that the reunited lovers need time to themselves.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That is so CUTE! :) Just as cute as Reunion!
Snicks chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
So very sweet! Great job!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
WHY DIDNT THIS HAPPEN?
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I think I can speak for everyone when I say "SQUEEEEE" x
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I absolutely loved this. I can't seem to stop grinning. )
Becky chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
No! you must do another chapter this is a great fanfic. Lol well done with it, keep writing.
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I absolutely loved this! It was wonderfully written and how I wish it had actually happened! Most of us write our DW stories with Rose with them kissing at some point and it's made to be very drawn out, but I really liked your approach of just having it happen. Because if it were ever to happen with them (Ten/Rose), it would have been something like that. Wonderful :)
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
BRILLOPADS!

A vair vair plausible, CHEESETASTIC, and powerful AU/reunion type 'fic!

I luurved how you kept everyone GROOVILY in character, and the idea was marvy to begin with!

Aww. The end was so sweet, romantic, and coolio to the power ofof MOOMOO cow! HEHE!

D
aurorasparrow88 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I have a feeling that about a billion Rose/Doctor fans would have been so so so much happier with this as an ending for "Partners in Crime." Of course, DW is a TV show, not a democracy, and RTD is in charge, not me, which is too bad, don't you think? This was super super super good. I love that you wrote out the possibility. Speaking for myself, I would have been a trillion times happier if their reunion had been this much sooner. And I think you wrote it really well. "I might have an inkling." Heehee, really good. Very true too. Probably something he'd say. Love the kiss because...well, who doesn't? I love how you write Donna as well. Very true to her awesomness. Hope to see more by you soon! All in all very good!
Doctor who girlie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009