Reviews for The Precipice
palmi chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
please, pleas continue this story! i found it today and read it through. love the way you write!
lin12344 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Very good story .
Josam chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I just discover your story :) I like it! It's nice that Cuddy didn't break up with Vincent. I'm not saying that cheating on him is good... Just that it's good for her to be careful of what House wants and his feeling for her. The doctor must be able to tell when the baby was conceived... Maybe Vincent will understand... or is she going to tell him the truth? Is she going to accept marrying him to start a family because it's... "the better choice"... I hope House will fight for at least, his kid (if it's him), he's too suborn to express his feeling for her but he can still fight for the life he created... Can't wait to read more!
MissBates chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I like your terse style, the concentration on the dialogue which leaves it pretty much to the reader to figure out the characters' thoughts and motivation. You also catch the characters well - their fear of getting hurt, their inability to take a risk with one another, their recitence about showing their feelings.
red blood chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
thank you for this much awaited update:)
JLCH chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Finally she realizes who she wants. BTW how does she know if this is House's baby?
CGCath chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Thanks for the update :)) I hope that it's House's baby ...
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Very realistic. Of course she wants House next to her... instead of jerky architect. :)
HuddyGirl chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
OMG PLEASE GET HUDDY TOGETHER AND LET THEM HAVE THE BABY!
Abby chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Very good chapter.
Alex chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
It's wonderful to see an update and what an update it is! House is showing he can be there for Cuddy during this pregnancy and I sure hope she will let him.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Aw, I love that despite everything Cuddy wished for House to be sitting there with her! It's his baby, right? ;) I hope, I hope!
palmi chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
i have just found this story and i am enjoying it a lot. i only have one problems: it is not finished! could you , please update it?

can't wait to see what you have in store for these two.
slashfan54 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
Really like the twist,

SF
newdayz chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I like the way this seems to be shaping up!