Reviews for Zombie
schnook chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was gorgeous! So I'm toodling off to check out more of your work (yeah, that's right; I'm checking you out - wink wink - ha ha)
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Lmao that made me laugh finger traps! Amazing and adorable
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nihao!

Very nice. His BreakxSharon are great and very creative! This was pretty good (Of course like the others) and was very nice about the secret passage x33 and the end that gives the imagination. Aww, really it's great to read things so tender of the two IC. It makes me happy.

Kisses!
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Oh wow, that was so cute! I'm saddened that there are not a lot of Break/Sharon fics out there, but I'm glad I saw yours. The finger-trap was very amusing, and also the secret passageways. He seems the type who has those, haha, Break is so mysterious.

Really nice, thanks. ) Oh yeah, and the no heartbeat part was fantastic!
sheepeater chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Haha, cute. :)
yrlovisaverb chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this is SO cute, i loved it!

there needs to be WAY more stories about the two of them, they're just an awesome couple, and you did a really good job of capturing the bond they share :]
wibbly chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Absolutely adorable and creative!
Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was hilarious. XD I like how you snuck in the elegant eighteenth century dress/gown, they really do look beautiful. I also like the whole idea of the broom closet private passageway thing, very cool. I liked the moment Break and Sharon has in the broom closet. Also woot for finger traps. MINE NOW!*fav*
ring for an augustine chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh, I loved this! It was very sweet and in-character for both of them, and the part about his heartbeat was a nice touch. I particularly enjoyed the ending - Break does seem like the sort to have secret chambers, and the idea of him letting her in on the secret is very adorable. I really liked reading this, so thank you for writing it!
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Abosulutely adorable! You characterized Break perfectly! _ And I can totally see this happening. I hope you continue to write more on this pairing. Excellent Work as usual.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I was feeling depressed today.

But not now!

Finger-traps? That was a stroke of genius.

Yay! Mwahahaha...my request was done!

A very elegant and slightly tongue-in-cheek piece.

I also like jealous!Sharon too.
The Metaphysician chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
/sputtergarglemoanfoamseizure/

bhbfh4bcn23

Yesx5

Okay. Had to get that out.

Sharon was so darn cute here! In all her pissy-half-arsed-lady-like-...ness. Heehee. Break's subtle sort of innocent 'scheming' was ridiculously lovely.

The finger-trapping goodness and light kiss totes made my day; I always enjoy reading anything you've written c :

/worships her Queen's kindness and mad skillz/

AH LURVE J00 FOR3VS, W0M4N!*&*! /insert a google of hearts here/