Reviews for Water
Clarice Darmenous chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Fantastic! I hope you do another chapter! Or three.. Or four.. Or.. Lol
TeddisonEddison chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
This is an amazing story! Please update soon :)
RainboIsland chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Wow. I don't know why I'm so amazed, it's not like a brilliant story line (no offense.) There's just so much depth, emotion to your writing. I'm sad to see it end.
RainboIsland chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
This is absolutely amazing.
RainboIsland chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Wow.
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I definetly loved this definition of love better.
Lafite chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Already reviewed chapter 4 and 5 hence me reviewing chapter 3 right now.

Anyway - I must beg you once again, and like a year later, to update this. Pleaseplease. If next chapter is the last chapter, at least it will have a definite ending. You are an amazingly talented writer and I'd hate to see this story die incomplete. :(
RovMir chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This has got to be my favourite fic of all time. So beautifully written. I feel like you got the characters' personalities pinned! Really, REAALLLY, really hope you finish this story!
Shortymae chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Please continue this piece of awesomeness.
angel0wonder chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Gah, this story is so sexy, thoughtful and intelligent, elegant, sophisticated, and real. (jealous!) Can't really ask for a more engaging piece. The only thing I can think to point out is that you wrote 'quite' instead of 'quiet' on a couple occasions. But damn, this story is so SEXY! You're definitely a high-ranker in terms of tasteful erotic fiction.
michkapish chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Love this one so much!

Epic work!
CaptainK8 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
I love this story and I can't wait to see where it will lead next! I am rather new to this pairing (I'm a devout fan of any fic involving Cuddy in any way) but I find that I am being drawn to this. I love how you are writing it.
sam chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
i am so thoroughly addicted this story. PLEASE continue! your writing is exquisite and titillating and gorgeous and so fucking hot. this is literally my all-time favourite 13/cameron fic.

13 ON A SCALE OF 10.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Hooray for stumbling upon fantastic stories! :D

I read all of the chapters today, even though I should have been studying. Oh well, your story is way better than studying. I really like how you describe Remy's and Cameron's feelings, physical and emotional. And the interactions between them are very sweet. Its written extremely well and I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
dumbellspoon chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
oh God, cannot believe this is happening! this update made my day! ;)

love your style of writing; you capture Allison's more subtle emotions perfectly in this chapter...it's beautifully written.

Thank you for continuing this fic...I love every bit of this!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »