Reviews for All Choked Up
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This story has great pacing..had me jumping quickly for sentence to sentence..nervous about what was coming next.
Great work!
ktdog1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Poor Sammy & Dean D: That would be such a horrible situation, thank goodness John showed up in time to save the day. This kept me interested the whole way through, nice story Princess.
PS- That would so be Dean as a teen, trying to gross out little Sammy with every chance he got ;)
Palimpest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
The read was enjoyable, the suspense level just right.
Pepsi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh man, that's crazy o_O great story.
7kstar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So the joke is on Dean. That will teach him to play a prank on Sammy. NOT! lol.

Glad John got there in time and played good father. Now training sessions are going to be a bi*ch aren't they. :)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow. I can't beleive that Dean manged to choke by doing something compleatly stupid. Well... it is something Dean would do...
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Dawww! John showed up to save the day! Love seeing him be all loving and protective. Great little story. )
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh gosh! Veryyyyy well written! My heart is beating a little faster than normal at the thought of Dean dying.

Good job, and keep writing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Good story!
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved this story. Thank God that John got there when he did, though it would have been ironic if Dean actually choked to death, considering his favourite thing to do is eat.

Well done!
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I like stories that have John not being a jerk. I see him being a father most of the time when the boys were younger. It remind me of the family picture from the pilot episode of a father and his sons camping. John may be a hunter but I see early on, he was a father first. You touch that in this story. Great job. D
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Well, that was one angsty one-shot!

I love choking!Dean,and this choking!Dean was awesome!

At first I was like "Oh man,that's embarrassing,Dean wont ever hear the end of it" but then I it was really kinda disdurbing - and it happenend to my little sister that horrific but I was still pretty troubled by it.

I love that you threw John into the story too, you described him very well and also captured Dean and Sam pretty well!

Loved it!

Kritty
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Good story! I liked it. )

Miss Dassy