Reviews for Fellowship Of Heroes
Windrider chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Ororo has BLUE eyes:(
Utterly Disgusted chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? Ew! You go on about how chivalry has disappeared and then you have 2 unmarried people having sex? What the hell? And unless I have read the rating thingy wrong this is supposed to M or higher for that kind of thing!
Authoress Kiki chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
*gaaaaaackk* No, I did not read this chapter. No, I did not finish the other chapter. No I do not take well to romance stories. Yes, I am 15 but no I am not immature; I just grew up with 3 little bros. So yeah...I won't be finishing this. The only other thing I wanted to say was that you need to work on your descriptions. Aragorn did NOT have black hair or black eyes. His hair was dark brown as was Frodo's and his eyes were blue. Legolas's hair was platinum BLOND not white, I don't see how you could confuse that. Bye.
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Salutations. I do not know for sure if I am going to read this because I strongly dislike X-Men. Beats me why but everything about it annoys me. But I like long stories too so...maybe, maybe not. Anyways, I haven't read this chapter yet (Sorry) but I noticed you didn't know how Aragorn and Arwen met. I strongly suggest you read the LotR books because in the back (I forget what it's called but basically Tolkein wrote some background stories) Tolkein himself tells the full story of Aragorn and Arwen. All I can say is that I hope you haven't come up with anything too...extravagant persay, but I won't flame you for it. I just hope you will read the books before continuing a sequel or whatever to this.
Evie Antorcha chapter 34 . 5/5/2011
I meant to read this story like six years ago but I finally finished it today and I have to say it was epic amazing. The ending was of course a tear fest and I must say Ororo and Legolas is the most awesome, good looking, and epic pairing someone can come up with. Do you still have your revised copy? I'd love to read it.
incarnate of evil chapter 34 . 7/1/2010
If you have finished your longer version, I would be interested to read it. I have to say I think you should of had Logan and Rouge's return to Earth in the epilogue as well. Thanks anyway this was good! :D
Hiira chapter 34 . 6/8/2009
wonderful fic. loved it so much. Would have liked it much more if you had a beta reader to fix some grammars. (English isn't my first language either so I can understand the difficulty.) Cried little at the end but still good job. You deserve a batch of muffins! :3
Charlie Drear chapter 34 . 3/20/2009
this story was beautiful. i give you 1,0,0,0,0, kudos. this was well written and very believable. congrats.
SouthernChoChang chapter 34 . 7/24/2008
The story was great right to the end but in the end it never adressed if Ororo and Scott were alive in their time.
SouthernChoChang chapter 31 . 7/24/2008
I love your story so far but I see Gimli may have been abandoned in this chapter just letting you know.
zeetus chapter 34 . 12/25/2007
I loved it!

It made me cry...

Very great!
Everwing aka newt chapter 34 . 7/27/2006
omg i can't stop crying for the life of me this was really really really good story. i'm just sad it over it seem like it could live on forever. I remember reading this story when it first came out and i forgot to get the name of it but i thought it was a good story and so i lost it but now i found it again and i love it. I couldn't stop reading it. I would love to read the "improved longer and illustrated version" of the story. My email is or Thanks very much
me chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
oh man that awas a fine story but although scott and jean had to die, it was couldnt be helped. i loved you last part

Years turned into decades. Decades turned into millenniums and slowly history became legend and legend became myth. A fairytale arose from the mist of time, telling about four magical warriors from another place with powers unseen to Middle Earth, a brave leader, a beautiful Goddess, a mighty man-beast with claws of silver and a sorceress tormented by her own powers. It told of the brave sacrifice of the leader of the men of Gondor and of the leader of the strangers. It told of the evil Phoenix, who was as evil as she was beautiful. It told the bittersweet tale of the man-beast and the sorceress who was wedded in love but who had been cursed for their forbidden passion so that they could never touch. It told a tale of an Elven prince and the Goddess, who sacrificed everything to stay with the Elven prince she had come to love. It told of a bloody and terrible war that had given birth to heroes and villains alike and which had given birth to the strongest of loves and the deadliest of sleeps.

oh man i could cry
Touch of the Wind chapter 34 . 7/19/2006
Beautiful, so sweet! Adding this to my C2!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
The focus has too much Legolas, and not enough Logan. Legolas is also way too fast, (I mean, catching arrows...) to be realistic.