Reviews for Second Time Around
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 2/1
About Dante and Lady you could have evolved slowly their's relationship instead of rushing it .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 2/1
With Vergil's return now things gonna get interesting .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 2/1
Well it started as someone has wake up on the wrong foot but ended to be a good day ,isn't it ?
Leo Angelo chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Erie...ireland or Lake Erie in ohio? btw great story!
blackpearly chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Bwa-ha-ha! I love the way you blew the s**t on Trish. (clap, clap, clap!) Fine art.
Nikki9Nine chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
LOL! The part where you mentioned Andrew W.K had me rolling on the floor for some reason. I never got the chance to finish this story before, but I'm glad I did. It was awesome man!
Vospader21 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Well your skill for writing lemons has definitely come back in full force. I'm off to read the sequel.
Vospader21 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
This chaps really not that great, but it does give a nice setting for the next chapter.
Toylet-thug chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Oh damn, u love writing sex scenes eh? xD haha, like everywhere they went, they be feeling horney and then be getting it on :] heh. Anyways:D nice good on ur story I had fun and reading it and crap:)
Toylet-thug chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
Wow ._. They got married. Hahaha, thats cool.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Hehehe, I think you silenced any doubters, that was one wild, kinky, powerful final sex scene. No breakdown here, I like XD.

I'll take a look at the VERY last chapter after this, but as a whole I'll rate this story. It had a lot of hallmarks of a first-timer's efforts, and if you keep this up, you may look back on this one day and see them. That said there's nothing to be ashamed on in that, I commend you for the time and the effort you took to write this, we'd never get anywhere if we didn't try, and this had its high points, such as keeping it focused on the main characters despite all the original ones it used, some good action, interesting dialogue, awesome sex of course, and Mike XD. Good work man, I enjoyed reading it.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Ooh, not the last chapter ey? OK, I guess I'll leave off the overall review for then.

This was a pretty feel-good chapter, it can be hard to write this kind of all-is-well material convincingly, but you took a shot at it and it wasn't bad, not bad at all . Of all of the story, I think Mike is my favourite element, I love that brutal bluntness of his, I'm glad he came to the wedding XD.

I can't think of much else to say, although it might have had a more poignant effect if you didn't write the sex this time, but simply left the chapter off with them going to their room together. Just an idea, some things are best if left unspoken.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
Yeah, I'll be honest, you are right, not one of your better chapters. The idea of a generator that powers ALL the gates to Hell being in this one warehouse, it's a little, hard to swallow, I mean there was a big tower, and Mallet Island, a second big tower if you count DMC2, the idea of all of that relying on this one thing in a warehouse, not even a castle or something, minor plot weakness. Eh, no one's perfect XD.

I can't think of much else to say really, this chapter didn't have as much going on as the rest, which if your optimistic could be considered a good thing, cus it shows the others did have stuff going on. You kinda just set up the next chapter here, so it served, hehe, a purpose, let's see where it goes.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
I guess you're just gonna roll with your own take on Dante, instead of having him talk like he did in the game. Ah, no worries man, it's fanfiction, it's supposed to be fun XD.

The whole everyone cheering for Lady and Dante, and then the demon mafia were a bit cheesy, to get the criticism out of the way. That said, that was definitely your best sex scene so far. The detail and effort you put into it felt like it was sharing the enthusiasm of the two of them going at it, and what they did was way awesome. Lady taking it from behind while getting fingered and felt up, there's a mental image not to forget XD. So yeah, plot was a little weak, but the sex was ace, and I love Mike, he has the best lines, haha XD.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
This week, on Jerry Springer, can demons get married?

Hehehe, this was a pretty nice chapter , most people don't the time to give their characters actual lives, but you took a stab at it and you did well. I think some of the swearing, just some of it, is a bit over the top, just a cuss here and there snipped would make it feel more meaningful, instead of there for the sake of it. Also, I don't know who Patty is to be honest, but I feel for her, that must've been a sight XD.

Actually, the sex was better too, there was some more texture and feeling to the first session, and the second was romantic in a way, it was good to see them connecting like that too :D.