Reviews for The Ancient
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Ok, so I tried to get the past the spelling mistakes but that plus your OC turned me off this story. Will try to read another chapter but I really dislike the focus on her since I really dislike OCs
andrewpine chapter 6 . 1/12/2016
Goodbye.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
though not tho...where is this going? the Cullens have left because fairy boy had a hissy fit due to his was caused by Carlisle's stupidity in changing the spoiled child too soon and him not teaching him how to be a real vampire and not knowing the difference between the mating pull and the singer pull.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Beta .
andrewpine chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
Stupid girl needs to grow up stop the pity party and move on with her life she does not need to mourn the closeted fairy the old one see her in it's mind? what will it do for her?will it blank her mind of any thoughts of the douche bag that hurt her?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
This creature whomever it is was the first vampire,right?... it is knew not should have track fairy boy down and killed let see where you are going with this story. i gather it is looking for Carlisle so how are Bella and Jasper involved? does it put them together to spite fairy boy Eddie? please tell me it punishes fairy boy for eternity.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 50 . 10/5/2015
I started loving it when Jasper,Em,and Rose came back when I first founts out about the ancient I thought I was a guy and could have done without chapter 50 but good story can't wait to read more.
monay9e chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
This is sooooo freaking good!
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 50 . 5/7/2015
Nice story
Guest chapter 49 . 3/27/2015
I really do feel bad for charlie. Hes at work dealing with the bella lookalike murders only to find out his daughter never went to school, never went home, and not answering her phone. Hes only seen her once in weeks because she spent so much time with the returned cullens. Now shes never going to come back. Im also kinda disappointed that bella never had a baby. I thought jasper could have been a cool dad.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/27/2015
You'd think that charlie would call his daughter to check in at some point. He hasnt seen her since she fell to pieces over Edward.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
They both kinda moved on in the space of one day...
Vwchick chapter 50 . 8/31/2014
This is a wonderful story! I love your character if Amara and the way they the first vampire came about is so different than anything else I've read before, and of course I cannot pass up a wonderfully written Jasper and Bella story! Thank You so much for your work -and for sharing it it is all :-)
NatalieLynn chapter 50 . 4/5/2014
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely.
babygirl2928259 chapter 50 . 12/22/2013