Reviews for Don't Speak Against the Sun
Eutychius chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I like it how you play with short sentences. Increases density in what you say.
Otherwise, a very intelligent and well-written piece that definetely captures the mood of the original. Looking forward to reading more!
Purrugly chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Fantastically dark. ;)
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
beautifully haunting.
Indie Sol chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This fits the style of 'The Road' nearly perfectly I feel.
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey!

You've got a thing for writing diaries, Erik. xD

This was brilliant, though, I loved it. The ending was great, too. I loved how you broke it off in the middle. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
Idril Telperien chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
oh wow! this was utterly amazing and so heartbreaking! loved it!
anime-is-the-bestest chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was very nice. I really adored this book. It's nice to read something similar to it. Because most books are all happy and blah and his isn't. You captured that aspect.
amalcolm1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
"The Road" is one of my favorite books, and I was looking to see if there were any fanfics for it. Wish there were more. I think you really got into the character of the Woman. Would like to see more, if you're willing.

Best,

a
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
We just read the book on the class, so I went poking around in the fanfic world. I am amused to find one.

Splendid ending, randomly sparks my interest in sections. I like the imagery, tis interesting... I'm scattered today I like it, perhaps not love, but maybe tomorrow?
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hey! I just finished this book a couple of days ago. I have to say, nice job! had the book been completely in first person point of view, I think this would have fit right in. Very depressing of course...but I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

Have to ask - did it get cut off at the end their, or was that on purpose?
Kimmae chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oo, that's good. Some horizontal breaks are missing. The vibe of that faith thing and the juxtapostion of death and life in sunlight/fire makes this a pretty powerful piece. Kick ass, Erik!