Reviews for Seeking Justice
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 2 . 7/13
I love the happy ending. Justice indeed.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Very nice! Snape was a git to Harry, and Dumbledore was as well. Excellent job!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'm guessing this story is dead. Sorry if it is as it's quite good.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Bloody awesome is what I say
ak chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
bonne fic!
ça manque un peu de suspens quand même.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Nice.
theaceoffire chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Short, fun, and a little sweet.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Wouldn't it be nice to have such a mean available to us at present? Thanks for sharing!
Dee Bryant chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Very interesting story. It could use a sequel or more details. I'd love to find out how the adults would react to the news of Moldymort being defeated this way and the aftermath of their learning what happened to Dumbledore and Snape.

Oh... hands over several made S'mores Here ya go. No flames needed
njferrell chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Love that you gave Harry the bonus of seeing Dumbledore and Snape punished also.
Snape as a muggle? I love it.
njferrell chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I like how you are having Harry get justice.
My favorite thing, though? Was Harry telling off Molly! Yes!
I am going to read through your other stories from that alone!. I hope to find more of Harry doing that. Or to any other he feels wronged him. Like Ron. I like Ron. But he was so quick to turn against Harry fourth year.
And Harry just took him back later.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I liked it. Your Dumbledore was evil as was your Snape. I liked that they were able to get rid of Voldemort without that awful bloody battle.
rdg2000 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
This was a great little story! I wish JKR could have thought of something like that - as far as getting justice for Harry. If only Themis would have / could have healed Neville's parents - or at least finding a way to heal them, but at least justice was served.

Thanks for sharing. On to 'Harry's Revenge'!

rdgale
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Awesome!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Great story, justice without violence.