Reviews for Training Session
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
...That. Was. Awesome! :D :3
This is the best Yaoi Threesome I've ever read! Please Write a sequel! Except this time with Sephiroth screwing Cloud-not sure about Zack's position... Ooh, and can it be the morning right after this lemon? Ah, I blame my Yaoi-Obsessed friend for my pervertedness... -.-'
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Wait, what happened last night, and this morning? Surely just two rounds couldn't make Cloud that tired. It'd have to be several. And I'm sure, given two days rest, he'll be ready for Sephy's monster.*grins lustily at the thought* _
Mistress of the Arts chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Simply put one of the best limes I have ever read!
kitty of silver chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
xD!Loved this! ZackXCloudXSeph yaoifics are the bomb!
Meex chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
XD

that was so epic!
Don Seira chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
haha i love this threesome! good job
Zanna Cloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Lol I think this is one of my favorites from you so far
BlackCatHikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
There is seriously not enough threesomes on here. And SephZackCloud is among my favourites (with SephLeonCloud and RenoAxelRoxas). That was just awesome too - I haven't read an Innocent!Cloud in ages. M, the characters are so damn delectable, aren't they?

More threesomes PLZ? D I do so love them.

-BC
Octoballs chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
First good threesome I've read in a long time. Good job!
Rioki Moondove chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Write another one... That was super hot!
aomoa chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
The characterization was great, the smut was hot, and I think I freaking love you. o/o

-Hana
Satsuriku-Sama chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
wow, this was really good...
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow...that was...wow.

I side with Sephiroth...when are you gonna write another one?
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Heheheh now you gotta do it the way Reno and Axe did Rox, only both are in Cloud instead of Zack, that will make him estatic heheh ;D
Neko Arisa chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OMG a manly yelp and a dignified grunt! This rocks. Keep writing, it was awesome! The first threesome fanfic I've read, pretty damn awesome.