Reviews for The Seduction of Kid
igeisha chapter 5 . 2/2
Oh I was right! I deduced that as soon as I saw the word map.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 100 . 11/7/2013
This was really good! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
It's not the mice that are at fault
Guest chapter 100 . 6/24/2013
I can't get over how awesome this is! If I didn't know any better, I would have said that this was the actual ending to the series.
Are you a professional writer?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 100 . 6/13/2013
I spent pretty much the entire time either grinning or laughing. (Final confrontation notwithstanding.)

Nitpick: You had the occasional annoying spelling/word choice mistake. Most often "cloths" (pieces of fabric) rather than "clothes" (clothing; pieces of fabric people wear).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
Psudoname. Subtle, like a giant brick to the head.

...Shinichi/Conan is such a little sh*t here, but to be fair he must be rather stir-crazy by now.
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
I'm gonna die if he continues to torture her like this! Of laughter of course!
Crescent
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
I think the phrase is... "A rose by any other name would NOT smell as sweet". Just so you know. I saw that in Shakugan no Shana! Where'd you hear it? This is the best! there aren't a lot of stories where Ran forces Conan to go to a psychologist, so this is really funny! It cracks me up to see Conan suffer through a second childhood like this! Great job writing it!
Crescent
Okuri Soji chapter 100 . 2/12/2013
Wow...

Spent the whole day to finish reading this fanfic and now i'm fallen for this amazing drabble series...

It's amazing, tho, to make drabble in continuity. Im glad i could find this fic here on ffn. Maybe i should labelled this fic as on of my favorite? Lol... absolutely

By the way, i started to doubt that kid and shinichi would ended up together, and yes! It came true... i kinda feel sad back then, but when i read the part where you announced the next season (?) Of this fic, i couldn't be any happier than this maybe i should start reading the seduction of kudou now...

And asking out of curiosity, why did you put masumi sera in one of the character tab? At the beginning i didnt want to read this fic because i saw it... is it purely a mistake?

Well, maybe thats all from me. Thank you for the awesome fic and i'll see you around

With love,

Okuri Soji
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
[Glaring up at him he grinned and said in a cheerful child like voice, "If you don't slow down and wait for me Heiji-niichan I might just have to kneecap you. With my shoes."]
...what, were you going to head-butt him if you don't use your shoes? o_O

["You're so dead later, Hattori," he cheered in that chipper little boy voice. Heiji shuddered.]
...Conan. You scary. o_o
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
["I'm going to seduce Kid." And, just like that, one slip of the tongue ruined it all. Immediately Conan flushed a fiery shade of red and stopped in his tracks.

Heiji kept walking a few paces forward, and smacked face first into the nearest pole. Conan might have found his reeling funny as he toppled backwards and almost ended up in the road, (Conan probably would have laughed if he'd gotten run over by this point.) if he hadn't been trying to swallow his own tongue.]
Heiji, its not what it sounds like! (It is.)
By the way, are you okay? *Laughing*
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 100 . 11/2/2012
super super uber adorable!
I really love this fic ;)
Yuu3 chapter 100 . 6/8/2012
I cannot believe I managed to complete reading all 100drabbles in 4-5hrs. U have no idea how happy I am. I really thought I was going to pull an all-nighter after reading the first 10chapt. Cause I refused to go sleep while there this damn interesting story here juz wait to be read finished. And because this means I can go read the next part of this story, Seduction of Kudo. I really love this story! Ahh, i'll juz cut short as I'm pretty sure I'll go blah on things forever and drag on and write a lot and repeat stuff and start rambling and a lot of things that probably aren't worth your time. Plus, I'm pretty sure even if I cut short, this is going to be long. Some parts I like, some part r awesome, some incredible, some funny, some OOC, some annoying, some sad- juz the ending, I didn't found this story to have many unhappy stuff and I wouldn't count break up with Ran unhappy, some lovely, and others r to kill for. One of my most fave parts was the visit to the psychologic. That was damn funny. I almost rolled off my bed. KID with the fish, Conan dragging the poor psychologic in circles, their reactions, etc. Etc. Etc. Lol, thinking about it makes me feel like laughing. I love the parts where Vermouth appeared too. How Conan would describe her actions and stuff. And the times when u would write in a different POV from characters other than Conan, but somewhere in the latter part of the story it struck with Conan/Kudo's POV until the end. I didn't particularly like the part where Conan found out of his feelings for KID. I juz didn't. And sometimes Ran's thoughts and action a bit off. Like the time when she got angry with the psychologic and started rambling. Ohh I like the short moment Conan had with KID out of the psychologic building where they had pie. It was kinda sweet, nothing too serious and all. Ahh I have more to write, much much more but I'll stop here. Cause I'm sure I have written enough so bored anyone. But I juz love this story so much! Love it! Thk u for writing up this story. I'm really gald I found this and decided to read it- cause normally, juz seeing how many chapts u have would had made me run away. Those 4-5hrs of reading this was totally worth it. Now, on to the next part of the so try.
MelChama chapter 100 . 12/29/2011
As Ron from Harry Potter would say: "Wicked!"

That physco arc was hilarious, by the way. I was in Kid's shoes as I was reading this at a speech on my laptop, and people kept shooting glares in my way. I don't think they appreciated my effort in trying to keep quiet...D:

Anyways, moving on to the sequel! :D
Shara Raizel chapter 100 . 12/27/2011
i loved reading this fic. even though it was one shot drabbles i loved how you linked them all together to make this story. i usually avoid drabbles because few of them ever flow into the next shot. i look forward to reading The Seduction of Kudo. hopefully it'll be more on kaito since it's shinichi that's being seduced (if the title is anything to go by). great job! _