Reviews for The Seduction of Kid
Fox Fire chapter 72 . 1/5
Shinichi is completely and utterly oblivious. In episode 270 something, he didn't even know that x meant kiss!
Fox Fire chapter 23 . 1/5
I agree. Art is impossible to understand.
Fox Fire chapter 96 . 12/27/2017
Kudos to Kudo.
Fox Fire chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
You have Sonoko's personality perfectly portrayed.
Repeat Reader chapter 75 . 9/6/2016
No matter how many times I re-read this story, I always get a kick out of the "proverbial shoulder Conans." Seriously, you have a way with words.
Fireflower19 chapter 100 . 6/15/2016
Why can't I stop reading these dabbles?! One would think that a short chapter would be perfect for a touch of light reading, but I can't stop! Thank you for writing this addictive series!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 100 . 3/22/2016
THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC!
I really liked it

(Now goes to read the following part)
Guest chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
I like how you made Kaito's pseudonym "Psudoname"
dragoncreators chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
Back from CH 31. You gave such good hints~ I wish I could have picked up on them. Teach me, staying up so late...
This is so cool!
Guest chapter 100 . 10/14/2015
I don't know if you'll have ever read this but still I'd like to thank you for the time and effort put into the writing of this fic it has become one of my favorite fics of all time and its complete too! To avoid making this to long I'll try to shorten my thoughts okay?
For obvious reasons I thought this would end up as a platonic relationship between the two and oddly it was well written unlike most. their banter amused me but dear lord my favorite has the be the "bad touch" scene and the following therapist chapter. I'm thrilled with the way you chose to end it idk why. While I could likely write eight pages worth of how much I loved your story I'll end it here
Now on to stalking your profile :D
Guest chapter 49 . 10/11/2015
Great quote.
"I can't take me anywhere."
*cackles*
Guest chapter 41 . 10/11/2015
Guest chapter 39 . 10/11/2015
XD She can't have been doing this much/ long or that would not be so drastically the oddest thing a kid has told her they saw. Poor lady, stuck with a bored cranky Conan... XD
Guest chapter 38 . 10/11/2015
Rorschach blots are largely considered useless or inaccurate nowadays, and Conan's observation is exactly why. Its like cloud watching with friends. So many possibilities to be seen with just a touch of influence from what you've been thinking about or doing lately...
Fun~!